Hate my wife's new haircut

Drive_carcar

My wife came back with a new haircut today [mad] It really don't suit her at all. When we were newly married, she had long feminine hair. Then now with 2 kids in, she want a fuss free hairstyle. Problem is, the more she cut, the shorter it get. And she really isn't suitable for short hair.

Although I love her for who she is, now I just can't really bring myself to look at her. I don't even find her attractive at all with this new haircut, but still I have to pretend it's okay so as not to hurt her feeling.

[:/][:/][:/][:/]

↡ Advertisement

Tell her in an indirect way that u prefer her having long hair. Anyway, hair grows quite fast, bear with it for a couple of months. U love ur wife not juz on her looks only ya?

You are not thinking like a man. She is however thinking like a real woman.

A real woman and in this case a married woman changes her look every now and then to give her husband the impression that he is making love to a different woman every time.

In other words, be fooled, man! Your sex life will be better for it. Encourage her to dye it, different highlights then progress on to different lingerie styles to keep the disguise up. You will be fooled and appreciate it.

She know Euro2008 is coming in 2 days time.. and you will not pay much attention to her..

Turbocharged

That's lame, Genie! [laugh]

"A real woman and in this case a married woman changes her look every now and then to give her husband the impression that he is making love to a different woman every time ."

You might as well ask his wife to put on a different mask every other night! [laugh]

as long as the sex life is still happening, it doesnt matter if she has short or long hair. there are lots of babes with short hair after all.

I think 'hate' is too strong a word to use. If you don't like her new hair do, tell her.

But I don't think that alone will so unwilling to even look at her...there might be more to it. [sly][sly]

Your mother should have tell you this before: I married your father thinking he would change, but he never did.

Your father should have tell you this before: I married your mother thinking she would not change, but she did.

Its not lame. Anthropologically males have the inbuilt biological mindset to spread his genetic seed with as many females as possible. Females on the other hand benefit from a long term partner male so that she can reap the benefits of a helper/protection in her term of gestation.

Sexual evolution is a co-evolutionary arms race between the sexes. Each have their specific needs. Both need to propogate the genetic seed but also a conservation of energy. Eggs and gestation periods are energy intensive while sperm is cheap.

Throughout nature males and females have developed weapons to protect their interests and also to propogate the species.

Take for example the praying mantis. The male dies and pays the ultimate sacrifice. Food is hard to come by for a predator and so he offers himself as a meal to the female. She chews up his head while his other head f***s her and impregnates her. This literally is the other head having a mind of its own. His body will provide nourishment to her when she later lays the eggs. He gets to do what nature intended him to do and he gladly paid for it.

Humans on the other hand have been easier to investigate. The act of women wearing make up and it is now evident with the different styles of lingerie produce this "disguising" effect. To fool the human male that he is doing what nature intends him to do. F***ing around merrily. laugh.gif

If you think that it is a male world when it comes to sex. Nope. In nature, females are the ones who are lustful, wanton and actually in total control.

Read my latest signature. As a male, you have absolutely nothing to hope for in sex. You are nothing but a walking, eating, f***ing machine used by females.

My wife came back with a new haircut today [mad] It really don't suit her at all. When we were newly married, she had long feminine hair. Then now with 2 kids in, she want a fuss free hairstyle. Problem is, the more she cut, the shorter it get. And she really isn't suitable for short hair.

Although I love her for who she is, now I just can't really bring myself to look at her. I don't even find her attractive at all with this new haircut, but still I have to pretend it's okay so as not to hurt her feeling.

Bro,

We are in the same boat. [bigcry]

She was a model 15 yrs ago and now a mother of 3, plus becoming a yellow face...partly my faults [smash]

My wife came back with a new haircut today mad.gif It really don't suit her at all. When we were newly married, she had long feminine hair. Then now with 2 kids in, she want a fuss free hairstyle. Problem is, the more she cut, the shorter it get. And she really isn't suitable for short hair.

unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

I also like girls with long hair, and told my wife that. Hope she'll keep her long hair, at least should touch the shoulder... gorgeous.gifinlove.gif

Maybe you should communicate with your wife about her new haircut, rather than keeping the bad feeling inside.

Turbocharged

I think your wife will tell you that if you'd wanted her to maintain long hair and good looks, then should not have had the 2 kids [:/] ...

It's either you have 'trophy' wife with no kids, or you have kids but got to accept some deterioration in the wife, no? This is real life.

my woman got long hair length that reaches the hip. trust me u wouldnt like it. long hair weakens the hair root and when they drop, u see chunks of them all over the house. in large quantity, it can choke the pipes too.

hair style is just pair of her. if the sucks, a wig will do wonders too.. :)

Its ok to tell her her latest hairstyle doesn't suit her quite as much, isn't it? I think this won't hurt her unless your remarks was too curt e.g 'your new hairstyle really f**king ugly'..

Actually it's just plain and simple, I hated the new haircut. I can't remember ever being so disgusted with her hairdo before.

Yes, I still love her, but with her new hairdo, I don't feel any attraction.

For women who happens to read this, please.... think twice, thrice about getting a drastic hairdo change.