Hate my wife's new haircut

Drive_carcar

Supercharged

women who gone "yellow" is not entirely by choice. which 1 don't want to look thumbsup.gif

but sometimes, the peektures seen by a wife vs husband are totally different.

imo, women shd constantly go for upgrades. not so much of retaining the interest of men but also for their self-esteem.

as the adage goes "if u don't look good, u won't feel good".

so now ask yrself if it is truly her hairstyle that is bothering u or there's something else. then drop subtle hints to her. if not, sponsor her total revamp. but after that, be prepared to live with the consequences. laugh.giflaugh.gif

↡ Advertisement

Every woman does it, even mine. Just ignore and let them do what they want to and you'll be out of harms way.

My wife will tell me she wants to cut her hair short, I will grumble a bit saying she looks better in long hair, but she still does it,

after a while it grows back again, so who cares. laugh.giflaugh.gif I find the trip to the beauty saloon is their way of getting pampered.

Let it be.

My wife came back with a new haircut today mad.gif It really don't suit her at all. When we were newly married, she had long feminine hair. Then now with 2 kids in, she want a fuss free hairstyle. Problem is, the more she cut, the shorter it get. And she really isn't suitable for short hair.

Although I love her for who she is, now I just can't really bring myself to look at her. I don't even find her attractive at all with this new haircut, but still I have to pretend it's okay so as not to hurt her feeling.

unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

It's not lame, it cannot be more true. Dr. Ruth made mention of this in one of her talks when I was working in San Francisco. thumbsup.gif

What's said cannot be more tre, but it came to a screeching halt when some idiot went to screw a chimp in the ass and spead what's known as AIDS now. furious.gif*sigh*bigcry.gifbigcry.gif So many seeds, but so few to spread it to. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Never was a man's world when it came to sex, who's the one moaning, calling out to go faster, thrust deeper etc? sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

And we die off so much faster then them, IT'S NOT FAIR!!! WE'RE JUST TOOLS!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Its not lame. Anthropologically males have the inbuilt biological mindset to spread his genetic seed with as many females as possible. Females on the other hand benefit from a long term partner male so that she can reap the benefits of a helper/protection in her term of gestation.

--cut--

Humans on the other hand have been easier to investigate. The act of women wearing make up and it is now evident with the different styles of lingerie produce this "disguising" effect. To fool the human male that he is doing what nature intends him to do. F***ing around merrily. Posted Image

If you think that it is a male world when it comes to sex. Nope. In nature, females are the ones who are lustful, wanton and actually in total control.

Read my latest signature. As a male, you have absolutely nothing to hope for in sex. You are nothing but a walking, eating, f***ing machine used by females.

Supercharged

bro, akan datang....

tmrw u eng 2 bring yr darlings come out for afternoon tea??? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That's not entirely true. Saying her new hair style is f88king ugly, is still a gross under-statement.

[shocked][shocked] so jia lat meh?? actually you can just voice it out tactfully..I think she will be receptive to your opinion..

Buay sai sister, tomollo me got to do some meat buying and cooking for my three monkeys, then finish liow, gym time alady.

Sunday morning ai mai? Mai tea la, Kopi best la. You let me know.

Turbocharged

Tell her she gonna look like this

oconnor_lead_narrowweb__300x357,0.jpg

if she cuts more...

And then she'll sing

'It's been seven hours and fifteen days

Since you took your love away'.......

My wife came back with a new haircut today [mad] It really don't suit her at all. When we were newly married, she had long feminine hair. Then now with 2 kids in, she want a fuss free hairstyle. Problem is, the more she cut, the shorter it get. And she really isn't suitable for short hair.

Although I love her for who she is, now I just can't really bring myself to look at her. I don't even find her attractive at all with this new haircut, but still I have to pretend it's okay so as not to hurt her feeling.

[:/][:/][:/][:/]

same for me, my wife hair now short short

i told her, no short hair for our princess...but still cut short [:|][:/][:(]

Neutral Newbie

Hey you look at Pan Ling Ling and Zoe tay, their hair length shorten as age increases. Who else?

My wife came back with a new haircut today [mad] It really don't suit her at all. When we were newly married, she had long feminine hair. Then now with 2 kids in, she want a fuss free hairstyle. Problem is, the more she cut, the shorter it get. And she really isn't suitable for short hair.

Soon u will get used to it bro...my gf used to have long hair too....now also short short one...

Neutral Newbie

Really so unhappy to a point it will affect u looking at her the one person u fall in love with, go thru preg 2 times so u seed will carry on in yrs to come, the bad weather these days is too hard to bear then DIVORCE her lor... make her learn her lesson well and u can find some nice young babes with nice long sliky smooth hair that u wld love to see, smell, touch every single day... tats love... [inlove]

hair will fall off one day, u too will have wrinkles and potbelly someday... imagine she come fourm post big big... tsk tsk...

small matter la... Mr M

↡ Advertisement