Hate my wife's new haircut

Drive_carcar

Wash people backside ar? Use tongue to lick dry hor.

No la, they buy knife to potong you, today friday mah! Next to your

office can sembayang lei. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

↑ Advertisement

My wife came back with a new haircut today [mad] It really don't suit her at all. When we were newly married, she had long feminine hair. Then now with 2 kids in, she want a fuss free hairstyle. Problem is, the more she cut, the shorter it get. And she really isn't suitable for short hair.

Β 

Although I love her for who she is, now I just can't really bring myself to look at her. I don't even find her attractive at all with this new haircut, but still I have to pretend it's okay so as not to hurt her feeling.

Β 

[:/][:/][:/][:/]

Β 

Β 

Β 

Like it or not.... U have to leave by it or u sleep on the hall sofa..... [sly][sly][sly]

Na Beh ... [:|]

Β 

Lau Bian Tai ... [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Β 

But i like ... [inlove][inlove][inlove]

Β 

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

now i start to wonder if all mazda owner are like that [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

cfm not getting mazda liao..... i [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop] after i reading reply from both of u (the most prominent mazda owner) [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

axio damn ugly leh.... no techo meter somemore [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead][shakehead] like driving those 70s 80s car like that [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

bro, maybe you can bring out some of her old photos and just let her know she look so much better with her hairstyle in her younger days ... of course must be subtle [laugh]