Hate my wife's new haircut

Drive_carcar

(edited)
cfm not getting mazda liao..... i [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop] after i reading reply from both of u (the most prominent mazda owner) [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Β 

That Lau Bian Tai Mazdaowner is the most La Sap minded one ... [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

AH CHOON!!! How bo?? wave.gifwave.gifwave.gif

Β 

cfm not getting mazda liao..... i sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif after i reading reply from both of u (the most prominent mazda owner) sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Teecher, you teach fark up la, that chio charbor teecher better then you, some more

gime me ang lai kor to wipe my sweat, sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifshe good teecher. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie
still I have to pretend it's okay so as not to hurt her feeling.

Β 

That is normal. But we should not do too much of "white lies" as this is not ultimately what you want.

Neutral Newbie
Bro...u highlighted u love ur wife for who she is isnt it?

Then u should accept her new hairstyle no matter hw it turns out to be mah...

Β 

Man, they are visual animals. If wife ultra fat after marriage, then the guy will say "you still look ok"

Neutral Newbie
Teecher, I learn from you. wave.gif tuition at CC same time today? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Β 

What are you all learning? Mzrmazda3 is a CC teacher - what course he is teaching?

↑ Advertisement