Hate my wife's new haircut

Drive_carcar

(edited)
My wife came back with a new haircut today [mad] It really don't suit her at all. When we were newly married, she had long feminine hair. Then now with 2 kids in, she want a fuss free hairstyle. Problem is, the more she cut, the shorter it get. And she really isn't suitable for short hair.

Although I love her for who she is, now I just can't really bring myself to look at her. I don't even find her attractive at all with this new haircut, but still I have to pretend it's okay so as not to hurt her feeling.

[:/][:/][:/][:/]

No offence, just what i feel after reading your thread.

How can you said these kind of words...

poor wife [shakehead]

Edited: The fact that you are not asking for advice on what are the ways to

reveal your feelings to your wife, you just want to start a thread and let others critise your own wife or yourself?

Edited by Melissa

(edited)

hey S-hole!! Get a life! or go jump in the sea!

Its s-hole like u who gives us men a bad name! The joke's on you!! U married her so jus deal wz it. short hair, no hair, saggin breasts..etc..thru good & bad!U are suppose to cherish ur wife & treat her with respect. if u dun love her already!.(its not as if she's got a gun to ur tiny Deekhead! )

worst insidious "crime" u can do to her is post it in public!& she gave u 2 kids!!

How LOW can u get!!!

The Joke's on you Jerk!!

Time for u to do some serious self-reflecting !

[thumbsdown]java script: x()

java script: x()

[thumbsdown]

My wife came back with a new haircut today [mad] It really don't suit her at all. When we were newly married, she had long feminine hair. Then now with 2 kids in, she want a fuss free hairstyle. Problem is, the more she cut, the shorter it get. And she really isn't suitable for short hair.

Although I love her for who she is, now I just can't really bring myself to look at her. I don't even find her attractive at all with this new haircut, but still I have to pretend it's okay so as not to hurt her feeling.

Edited by Conned

u have 3 choice:

1) get a female poster use the strongest superglue u can get and stick on ur wife face.

2) get divorce.

3) bear with it.

Sorry, I dun believe you love her for who she is.

my pretty colleague told me today she maybe going for botak head for a good cause..the cancer charity drive I think...she has long hair.

I just don't find her attractive after the haircut. I'm not exactly sure about love sometimes. It's an obligation that started after we got married, had 2 kids, and been through thick and thin. She has after all stick with me through my darkest hours, through failures I have encountered.

And now things are a lot better, she is still there with me. So I can never in good conscience ditch her because of one poor move to change her hairstyle. And despite her bad hairdo, she still matters to me. Maybe I'll try to persuade her to get her hair lengthened, I think there's some way to do it. But in the meantime, I find it painful to even look at her [smallcry]

I really hate her hairstyle.

u have 3 choice:

1) get a female poster use the strongest superglue u can get and stick on ur wife face.

2) get divorce.

3) bear with it.[/reply]

4th choice, I'm thinking of sending her to some hairdresser who can attach back some hair, maybe just the fringe would be good. The stupid hairdresser cut it way too short, so look very "toad-toad".... feel like bashing up that fella!

Talk about haircut, i just did mine today at QB house.... [laugh]

$10 only, cheap cheap....

Occasionally you get some really good ones at QB, so it's value for money. But usually they sux. I've long given up on that a go to a saloon that knows how to cut my hair the way I want, and it just cost $2 more.

Non taken, no probs, at least there's no personal attack. My point is as the husband we are entitled to expect our wife to at least consider how we feel. Just that I had been way too easy going, and let her be until now, her beautiful hair is a terrible mess. So can't help feeling terrible about it and rant about it.

I'm quite aware of what can be done. The hard part is how to tell her I really hate her hair and send her to a better professional to fix up her hair. And do it without hurting her feelings.

I owe nobody an apology for the way I felt about her terrible haircut. You are very much entitled to think I'm a jerk on this basis, but how much do you really know me? Fact is you don't!

I have never been unfaithful to my wife, and never intend to ditch her because she did something silly by getting a lousy haircut.

I'm just ranting about how I hated her haircut, and how displeased I am with the catch 22 situation. If I tell her what I like or don't like about what she does to her hairdo, then she says I'm a control freak. I live with it, my eyes hurt whenever she does something "adventurous". Now you tell me, what would you do if you were me?

Not sure how does what I feel give other men a bad name. Maybe you can share with me?

My wife cut her hair today. What I cannot stand is her constant asking of the same question over and over again since yesterday,

"You think I should cut my hair" "No, you look good like that" "But if don't cut, blah, blah,blah"

and this keeps going on and on and on.

I stopped it finally. "If you ask more more time about your hair, you'll have to sign along the dotted line"

No matter what you say, they're going to have it cut, like it or not. Mine just came back, "Nice?"

I logged on to Yahoo and MCF. laugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

you have say out your true feelings liao "I'm not exactly sure about love sometimes", the haircut issue is just an excuse only. if it is so kan kor for you, then say earlier, dun wait until got 2 kids liao then complain....looks like you only need someone to support you when you are down and out but when you come back like a dragon and with some money, it seems that you are trying to be funny outside...as i say....does your wife complain abt your same old face (usually i will use the word same old fcuk face) and hair (blue bird) after looking at you for so many years......but i try to be nice here [angel]

↡ Advertisement