Cockroach in car HELP!!

Babysaint

Neutral Newbie
[shocked] walau eh.. damn suay la.. parked at the rubbish chute below my gf place to wait for her. den got down for 5 mins take a puff(dun like smking in d car) den aft that saw 1 ka-chua scared got more.. any bros or sis can help me? tot of baygone the car and vacuum it in the morning. any help will be grateful. thanx in advance [smallcry][bigcry]
↡ Advertisement

dont worry. no matter where you park, no matter how much you clean. they are everywhere. the only way to get them to avoid your car is, put lots of pandan leave in your car. better still, plant a pandan tree in the car. guarantee no cockroach.

place panda leaves in the boot and under the car seat.. chirp but effective method. if u want longer lasting method, buy c0ckroach trap.

try mooooosetafar leber 2 (kitchenware section), or meidi-ya B1 liang court.

(edited)

Aiya go shop&save or aunty lucy buy those c0ckroach poison and place them all over your car lor. [rolleyes]

Edited by Watwheels

Neutral Newbie

not sure..

if u wan know..

u can do daiso to buy a pack and try it out in ur car..

but after that

pls remeber to post the experiment results.

[flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

I know of some pple who buy from Daiso, some kind of sticky board used to trap "xiao qiang" and put it under the car mat for a week. Woah.. many baby "xiao qiang" stuck on it. But after the following week, the number of "xiao qiang" decreased significantly.

Might seem a little gross to look at it but for the good sake of the ride , no choice lah.

Neutral Newbie

Erm, my company van im driving is super duper infested with gar-chuak. I mean SUPER! at night u can see alot running around but day time no matter how hot the weather is they wont get baked or kena killed in the heat one cause they got alot of spaces to hide...

i tried pandan leaves, no use... i tried buying insecticide and at night i went to spray all the small small gaps i can find and lastly open the side door and spray 1 x gaolat gaolat into the van and slammed the doors shut... and i left the van there overnight. but no use!! still as many as ever...

Then me, damn scared of cockroaches one so no choice i went to super market and got the cockroach trap, its a kind of bait, on the box it says the cockroaches will eat it and share it with his ah bang ah dek and all of them will die~ Ever since then no more cockroaches already ! haha... you should try it.

Its been more than 6 months now but recently spotted one xiao qiang running inside the van, think gotto replace the bait liao. By the way the thing cost about $7 or so. 6 baits in it.

(edited)

Actually ppl always say use pandan leave to ward off roaches, is there actually any scientific proof that roaches are indeed scared of the pandan? I also put lotsa pandan lah.. but just curious to learn.

Edited by Cactus

Neutral Newbie

the sticky board thing can also be bought at most esso outlets. inside the pack i think got 3 boards.

hmmm... dont worry lahz.. ka chua in cars very normal... the small small ones esp. just put some pandan leaves can liao.. [;)]

↡ Advertisement