Rejected by insurance company

Stdfrank

(edited)

i pm u liaoz....save u some $$ wif AIG....check it out and i agree stay till entire claim amt settle....

wats ur OWN damage claim amount , pm me k...

Edited by Lobangking88
↡ Advertisement

So it seems like the insurance companies not only take away your no-claims bonus, they increase your premium as well.

Double whammy but is it justified?

I thought they would only increase your premium if you had don't have any more no-claims bonus to lose?

Now, they are taking every opportunity to get more money. But perhaps it is because the motor repair industry has been bleeding them dry, with inflated claims and other scams.

(edited)
Carbon fibre hood survived. Posted it for sale on BMW-SG bazaar section and someone from Australia bought it from me, believe or not.

2 of the wheels survived. As for the other 2, 3-piece rim become like 8-piece, haha... Not BBS lah bro, they were Autoart rims.

surprisingly, the hood live to cover another engine.. and surprised that local didn't manage to grab it

Edited by Sony

Yeah, I still miss it a lot although it was gone for more than a year already. I'll go back to BMW after my current car. The drive is simply in another league. Although stock to stock, my current car is much faster than my ex car, the overall driving experience is "cannot fight".

So despite the "arse hole" image that BMW has, I still feel compelled to go back to it...

The impact of the collision was at the back end of the car, hence the hood survived. But the back end was demolished. The back wheels were literally hanging off the car after the impact. Suspension was all broken. Rear windows smashed. Even the roof went out of shape, which mean the chasis is severely bent. But engine was still running, haha. I even tried to put it in gear and all I heard was loud klonking noises. Apparently the drive shaft was drilling into the ground.

I demodded the car immediately before the local garages could lay their greasy hands on it...

Cross junction. I was turning right on green arrow. Taxi ran the red light, hit my left rear as I was turning. My car swung right from the impact, and the right side of my car hit a traffic light and a kerb.

My report: taxi ran red light

Taxi report: I ran red light.

No camera at the junction. No witness.

TP investigation cannot determine who is at fault, so say 50-50.

Hypersonic

Junction accident most of the time 50-50 one. Unless like you said, they have a J-cam at that junction.

I am very sad that AIG rejected my policy due to accident claim. No one wants to be involved in any accident (i had one in Feb this year, no personal injury, liability is likely 50-50, my repair amoumt is about 5k-6k), but when you had one, insurrance company simply abondon you and forget about the days of happily collecting premium from you. I had other 3 policies with them (each year they collect almost 8k from me), thinking of cancelling them all.

So now, i have to look for alternative insurer, any bro can give some advise? will AIG's rejection affect my new insurrance plan? do i have to tell them about the rejection? any insurer to recommend?

really apreciate your advise.

Pmedlobang many many hor lately [sly][laugh]

dun worry lar.... do business is like that one mar.... times come oportunity come, no matter how u also cannot stop it one [thumbsup]

93 convertible.

Some say my car colour look like duck diarrhea. Some say looks gay.

depends.. but if it's the current one, it's much better than the old saab 900...

Yeah. Current model is called 93. 1 model before this is called 900.

Also the gay/duck diarrhea colour is the signature colour available for 93 convertibles only.

So I guess you can call it the current model. But it's the pre-facelifted one. The most current one was just facelifted just a few months ago.

you got it new?

shd have enough ponies if you do some software upgrade.. and the best thing is that it's covered by TE

↡ Advertisement