Honker tio Banned

Mustank

Whenever i go in on weekday nites, can always hear the bikes honking all the way. i thot its a norm practise. [laugh]

Agree it can be quite irritating. But i do pity them. Kena so much exhaust pollution, still must inch very slowly into customs. Our humit weather adds to more misery. So cant really blame them for honking. [:/]

It makes us sitting in the car with air-con, music, DVD player look so comfortable. [:p]

(edited)

Read the weekends WanPao(chinese nightly newspaper)

One owner of a Singapore Estima with original Xenon lamp, was fined in Malaysia for having "White Light" headlight! The summon was $120!

Tit-fot-Tat.

Edited by Leepee

their waiting time is considerably longer also

i tink given the same queue position, 1 car= 6 bikes.

coupled with the exhaust smoke, heat worse case if u have a tummyache

i seriously dun understand why r they not making the cusomts "world class"

time to do something abt it.

most i see i dun even see them running at 70% capacity, alot of booths are still closed

I'm so horny every time a car uses the bike lane to bypass the queue. How to relieve my irritation?

So far I only horn once when a car tries to cut directly in front of me. The effect is that it goes further up to cut in.

Supersonic

One time I was driving towards JB immigration and this lao ah beng on his motorbike start to blast his horn at me from the back. Apparently, I had strayed onto an unmarked imaginery "bike" lane and didn't leave enough gap for him to squeeze through.

Bikers can't wait even for a few seconds, they will wither and die.

Under the Road Traffic Act, those who blare their horns while their vehicles are stationary can be given a $70 compound fine or be charged in court and face up to $1,000 fine and three months' jail.

If yr Car is Stationary,Someone Reverse and Nearly Hit U

U Horn u will given a FINE [furious]

(edited)

they should have one lane and one check point just for bikers. one lane just for cars and one lane for lorries. In the end queue longer nevermind, no noise, no queue fighting. You petrol burn, car burn you die your problem. Objective is no noise.

garmen solution is always v easy, you peeps can't behave yourself and get along, you won't like the 'solution' garmen implement.

now even 'innocent' ppl also sit there chui tat lan, coz sg garmen seldom kabalcan buseng on their policies. [rolleyes]

Edited by Slowmo

Purposely 1 la..so that sporean will think twice about going into JB.

Everytime jam only at singapore custom only.

sgporeans petrol refillers might not mind the wait for cheap petrol

how abt those workers whose at site whole day with mud, dust n dirt on their faces n gonna endure the jams by the hour.

on a daily basis.

i think they need to something esp the bike queue.

↡ Advertisement