Renault Clio III 1.6A - any interest?

Nikolaiski

when i heard that it has steering paddle shift, my first response is 'what for'

not that paddle shift is bad. it is Renaults auto box is damn laggy, hesitant and 'confusing' that even if u try shifting, it takes a while to react and I was right: that they still have not change the gearbox. Its the same lousy box they use on Megane. If one thing they should really ditch is that gear box. if there is one thing they should try benefiting from Nissan is they should get their gearbox.

what a shame that they didnt.

r u gg to test th2 R27? it shld be a fun drive, 200bhp NA.

i think the min size is 15, then upgraded to 16.

anyway agree gearbox is terrible even when shifting manually. interior is shoddy. strangely the car i tested before the clio was the i30 and i found the i30 to be much better built, better gearbox, equipment just as good, but its a hyundai

(edited)

for a once.. a french roti is selling cheaper than kimchi.. [:p]

Edited by Comfy

quoted from SgCarmart review of the i30.

Last paragraph: "While the i30 should have been priced a little lower in order to let the car-buying audience warm up to it, we can

U r right...I was alrdy looking at the clio since 2 years ago and wondering if they will even bring it in. Wearnes just too over the renault distribution last year. Before that, was Exklusive.

usually conti dealers will wait at most a year or so to launch. this is bad for renault. no wonder the model feels stale...it would have been better to launch in 06

↡ Advertisement