Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
762 replies to this topic | 4,433 praises

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:52 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all the Chinese song lovers out there, any nice songs to recommend lately?

I like this two lately,

等一分钟 by 徐誉滕
我就是这样 by 刘力扬

Thank you.

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie, 30 June 2008 - 08:06 PM.

2 Anonymous members praised this
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:02 PM

Picopico
  • Picopico
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This one not very new, but it is good!

Men KTV by Hu Yan Bin. Cantonese version is by Justin Lo.

thumbsup.gif

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:05 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

What are the nice chinese songs by 胡彦斌 (Hu Yan Bin)? Thank you.

Regards,
1 Anonymous member praised this
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:20 PM

Picopico
  • Picopico
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

1. Waiting for You
2. 巴黎铁塔
3. 婚礼进行曲(very sad lyrics........ but brillant)

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:36 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Waiting for you is a popular song. Do you like 张雨生, I like his 2 songs:

没有烟抽的日子
口是心非

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:41 PM

Picopico
  • Picopico
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Not really into men with high pitch tones..........

Very much into Eason Chan.........men, he can really sing! .... next best thing after Jacky Cheung

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:49 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

In that case 杨培安 probably not to your liking too. Probably 伍佰 or 海浪 by 黄品源.

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:51 PM

Picopico
  • Picopico
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Wu Bai I like, recently Jam Xiao Jing Teng oso quite promising.

Jay Chou oso quite good.

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:57 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

whats the songs in ur 1st post?cant see ...

btw i like this..got chinese cantonese and english version..always see gals sing in ktv one

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:58 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Are you also into oldies like the:

不告而别 by 南方二重唱
拜访春天 by 施孝荣

I like 青花瓷 by 周杰伦. Anyway, for Jay, just appreciate music will do.

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:01 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm not really into Cantonese songs but I do have a 蔡立兒 album and like 生死約.

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:05 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

1. Waiting for You
2. 巴黎铁塔
3. 婚礼进行曲(very sad lyrics........ but brillant)

Just realized that I kept a song 天若有情 by 胡彦斌 (I think so) in my playlist.

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:11 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

whats the songs in ur 1st post?cant see ...

They are 我就是这样 and 等一分钟.

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:14 PM

Ccssgm
  • Ccssgm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Tis Song the Best 吉祥三宝 thumbsup.gif
做人要讲道德,做事要讲效率。
讲道德是为了对的起自己的良心,讲效率是为了对的起自己的生命。
无论那一方面都充分体现尊重二字。

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:18 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

我就是这样 i got..haha..i like the 我不需要TIFFANY too thumbsup.gif describe nice gals around thumbsup.gif

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:19 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Tis Song the Best 吉祥三宝

Yes, cute song, I have it in my playlist too. It is by 布仁巴雅尔. He has a chinese version one. I also like 高原蓝 and 爱不在就放手 by 乌兰托娅 .

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:21 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

我就是这样 i got..haha..i like the 我不需要TIFFANY too describe nice gals around

Pardon my ignorance, who is Tiffany? Any nice songs that you can recommend us? smile.gif Thank you.

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:25 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

tiffany is the brand

你是我的眼

lin you jia version nicer in my opinion

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:55 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wu Bai I like, recently Jam Xiao Jing Teng oso quite promising.

Jay Chou oso quite good.

500 too color wolf liaoz

Signature is not allowed.

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:00 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Seldom listen to Chinese songs nowadays, but recently came across a nice tune composed by Jay. "亲爱的这不是爱情".

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users