Magnifying glass
113 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:33 PM

Chisiang
  • Chisiang

Can't seems to find my previous post... anyway... repost again.

[/fun]

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:47 PM

Route88
    Route88

I'll blast my horny horn next time i see this car OTR wink.gif
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!!

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:59 PM

Super4
  • Super4

Purposely didn't mask license plate right? sly.gif
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FCUK OFF to RACISM in SG!
MCF member since 2002.
Cars are DAMN expensive in S'pore, so live within your means and be contented with what car u're driving now, Cash is still KING! :-)

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:04 PM

So_nice
    So_nice

big rims and lowered
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:13 PM

Chisiang
  • Chisiang

ha ha... welcome make sure you horn in rhythm or else I tot which mofo anyhow horn
[/fun]

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:14 PM

Chisiang
  • Chisiang

no lah... give you guys some 4D inspiration mah
[/fun]

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:15 PM

Chisiang
  • Chisiang

yeah... the biggest I can afford liao... and the lowest it can go liao
[/fun]

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:26 AM

Ah_liang
  • Ah_liang

Ultra nice ride dude thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Too bad I too tall liaos cannot sit inside sweatdrop.gif

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:00 PM

Testa_ross4
    Testa_ross4

Hmmm when a track car is lowered I can understand, but when a road registered MPV is lowered by so much, it simply looks like the occupants had too much too eat. laugh.gif
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++
It is not about "what you know", or "what you do" in society that counts, it is all about "who you know" that really matters!

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:06 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar

how big are the rims?

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:07 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar

how u create such photography effects ah?

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:12 PM

DarkLord
  • DarkLord

Intro you good lobang. Go to Garage R and get your ride fitted with turbo kit!
Greatest mod of my life part 3 coming soon!

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

Bearbear1494
  • Bearbear1494

Bro, I want your rims!! inlove.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif

Care to swap with my 14"? One for one, no need topup lah. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif lipsrsealed.gif lipsrsealed.gif
================================================================================

Full DIY I.C.E Setup - | Pioneer DEH-P6850MP | SoundCraft Parametric Pre-Amp | Lanzar Neo 35WX4-Channel | Precision Power PCX1250 Monoblock | Helix Blue 62 MKII 6.5" Components | JL Audio XR650-CSxo | ForceTen 6.5" Rear Mid-bass | Kicker CompVR 12" DVC Sub | Lightning Audio 1.0 Farad Capacitor | Blitz Audio 1-2 Distribution Block w/ Digital Voltmeter | Scosche EFX 4AWG Cables | Scosche EFX RCA Cables | Single-layer Audiobahn SP |

================================================================================

Van I.C.E Setup - | Sony GTX-350 | Lanzar Vibe 421 4-Channel | Kenwood PS400M Monoblock | Worldtech 6X9 3-Way | Lanzar Max X-over | 2 X Blitz Audio 10" DVC Subs | Work Still In Progress

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:40 PM

Yaloryalor
    Yaloryalor

Chio!! thumbsup.gif

Is this RSZ or style model? The front mugen grill is very nice! but I know its not cheap. sly.gif

How big is your rims?
人恶人怕天不怕,人善人欺天不欺;善恶到头终有报,只争来早与来迟。

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:26 PM

Chisiang
  • Chisiang

Hmmm when a track car is lowered I can understand, but when a road registered MPV is lowered by so much, it simply looks like the occupants had too much too eat.

aiya... it's not about going track... as long as I like, and some people like enough liao. laugh.gif
[/fun]

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:27 PM

Chisiang
  • Chisiang

how big are the rims?

19"

then again will have people say road registered MPV not track car put so big for what
[/fun]

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:31 PM

Chisiang
  • Chisiang

how u create such photography effects ah?

hmm.. you need to wait for the Sun light to become weaker (ie sun set), then the surrounding exposure will be about the same as the car.

I also use a strobe light to illuminate the front if not it will look dark due to the sun coming from the rear.

And to get a blurred background, you need to use a wide aperture or use a zoom lens, I used both. nod.gif
[/fun]

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:32 PM

Chisiang
  • Chisiang

Intro you good lobang. Go to Garage R and get your ride fitted with turbo kit!

dead.gif bro you're damn poisonous dead.gif turbo + Garage R = $$$$ angel.gif
[/fun]

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:33 PM

Chisiang
  • Chisiang

Bro, I want your rims!!

Care to swap with my 14"? One for one, no need topup lah.

ha ha... please bend down tongue.gif
[/fun]

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:34 PM

Chisiang
  • Chisiang

Chio!!

Is this RSZ or style model? The front mugen grill is very nice! but I know its not cheap.

How big is your rims?

I bought the RSZ version thumbsup.gif

yeah... cost a bomb for the Mugen grille, but at least the replica don't look anything close to it so can still buy sweatdrop.gif

Rim= 19" tyre 235/19/35 sweatdrop.gif
[/fun]

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Tags: Honda, Stream