Crazy causeway traffic!

Marvelicious

Went in last sat by 2nd link, also jam.. :wacko:

Weekend all 2 exit sure jam..

Before we plan to go jb for any of the sat I sure inform my family sure jam at causeway so just bare with that hr listen to music loh. [cool]

↡ Advertisement

Before we plan to go jb for any of the sat I sure inform my family sure jam at causeway so just bare with that hr listen to music loh. [cool]

really depends on what you mean by jam - for Woodlands, seldom takes me more than an hour from BKE till Jalan Skudai / Jalan Wong Ah Fook

Supercharged

Last weekend of last day of school holidays loh....and also some go in to buy mooncakes (cos mid autumn festival is this Thurs) loh....

[:(]

i blame this on our artificial population increase.....

between the year 2000 and now, there's been an almost twofold increase in vehicle population, with an additional 1.5mil residents.

Our existing, 'first-class' infrastructure is barely able to cope.

Worse, it seemed no one informed our JB friends of our plans.

So there you have it, two CIQs designed for half the number of cars (hence the talk of a new bridge... pretty hopeless huh?)

So it shouldn't surprise anyone that jams shall be the new norm. clap clap!

i blame this on our artificial population increase.....

between the year 2000 and now, there's been an almost twofold increase in vehicle population, with an additional 1.5mil residents.

Our existing, 'first-class' infrastructure is barely able to cope.

Worse, it seemed no one informed our JB friends of our plans.

So there you have it, two CIQs designed for half the number of cars (hence the talk of a new bridge... pretty hopeless huh?)

So it shouldn't surprise anyone that jams shall be the new norm. clap clap!

we also got a "new" malaysia custom.. compared to the earlier design, where there is a large area to queue from, maybe that is also the reason for bottle necks?

i also don't like the increase of population.. but i guess not all things are directly caused by it?

some more, last time people got the choice to walk over the causeway.. now all have to take bus.. so.. higher flow of traffic also?

the scary part is 2nd link now also jam!!!

Edited by Knoobie

Spend in Singapore, boost the economy. Well that I think the garmen wants. Why spend more money to upgrade or have singapore vehicles lanes and let the citizens spend across the border.

cos after spending $80K on COE they have no money to spend in singapore, so drive the car to JB for cheap food, grocery, petrol, etc.... :D

Spend in Singapore, boost the economy. Well that I think the garmen wants. Why spend more money to upgrade or have singapore vehicles lanes and let the citizens spend across the border.

really depends on what you mean by jam - for Woodlands, seldom takes me more than an hour from BKE till Jalan Skudai / Jalan Wong Ah Fook

mostly it took me about 30-60min to clear both side so i feel it is ok lah.

spend our life abit slowly.

:excl:

time?? and for how long? [sweatdrop]

Sat. Reached sg side at 1030am, jam for 30mins. JB side jam for half KM, 1 hour. Total 90 mins jam and 40 mins travelling time from home to TUAS. :blink:

Nowadays, woodlands side weekday also jam.

Last weekend of last day of school holidays loh....and also some go in to buy mooncakes (cos mid autumn festival is this Thurs) loh....

[:(]

Ya, I went in for mooncakes too. My wife had been asking me to bring her.

• Praise 1

Ya, I went in for mooncakes too. My wife had been asking me to bring her.

yes there have more variety, choice and cheaper, Singapore are all eat hotel brands, all jack up price every year <_<

↡ Advertisement