Crazy causeway traffic!

Marvelicious

u still pump in jaybee? today off work early, cheong in 3.30pm and out by 4.45pm... bring nothing back but RM110 worth of 97tongue.gif

↡ Advertisement

not really... last time, i was thinking like u do but after a while... wat the hack.... sg custom where got filter?? see wat happen to the pasir panjang murderer to walk over singaporean custom few years ago?? see what happen at Changi Airport on the wrong passport case recently?? the officers are basically sleeping!

when i came back to Singapore last Sat, a lady ICA officer was asking a lot of stupid question like are u XXX??? is this your passport?? I almost faint... the passport was renewed less than 2 yrs ago and the photo is quite recent... the best part is,...she ask me... "reason to enter Singapore???!!" I told her... to sleep, going back home Mdm, you have any better recomendation what to do at this hour? (midnight 4am+). I tell myself to cooldown... its must my my charming face that making me so attractive to her [cool][cool][cool][cool]

she didn't ask you where you stay and did she suggest to you to wait for her to knock off from work and go 81 with u?rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Turbocharged

mai siao siao hor...

i once saw a real pretty custom officer...

all my colleagues in my car were staring at her [shocked][blush]

hey, i am jus asking mah... yes you are right, i juz met one gorgeous.gif custom officer today, so fair i tot she is chinese but she is a MINAH...inlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif but i am sure at 4pm++, she juz started work... too bad no chance to date her to RITZunsure.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

hey me 2, me 2... notice a chio minah... her uniform is so tight... can see her firm butt [nod][nod][nod] ....but she is under Aetos.. usually station at the car boot checking section...

I lagi best... last Sat wanted to bring famili to City Sq to makan @ Secret Recipe and Thai massage

LAst minute arragnement, set off at 4pm. Exit SLE/BKE started to jam oredi liao dizzy.gifdizzy.gif

Wanted to exit Woodlands Ave ? took me almost half hour. Detour to sumwhere else

Those who got stuck that day sure sibeh tulan sweatdrop.gif

Never go by the BKE. Always go by Woodlands Centre Road. [nod][nod][nod]

Is Woodlands Centre Road always better?

I went in about 1030am yesterday. Took almost 1 1/2 hrs to clear the Sg customs. [sweatdrop] . Hardly moving! I would not go unless I had errands to run. Those go for petrol alone really bo eng or [hur].

JB on the other hand is so smooth. Dunno wtf they are doing. Maybe WSK head on the line if another messy up occurs [laugh]

really depends on timing and which direction to move..

I went in today and is out within an hour.. would have been faster by 10mins if I had not been directed to the lorry lane [:/]

They don't check at 3am ... or I hope. [sweatdrop] Not engouth people to man the counters and they put nresource to check petrol level. [:|]

=====================

Since the MS affair, they short of manpower & I never saw them check when I go in at 3am.

Today I go in at abt 1pm & also no petrol checks. Maybe they only check when got more cars going tru? [confused] Cos I usually go in when there is not much traffic.

bro, told u the other time

go ni at 5-5.30pm, they'll open up the underground heavy vehicle pathway. Thos coming from woodlands centre/under the overhead bridge - q on the right lane, will benefit thumbsup.gif

quite fast, chop chop 30 mins on weekdays. u got try anot?

lorry lane is actually slower..coz all drivers need to go off their car..

Kena check last sun morning, i little bit less den 3/4, the fella wask me unwind and look at my fuel for a few second, thinking whether to ask me go office to chit chat or not. Luckily he ask me to go... Phew!

====================

They usually do that if your level is quite low. He just trying to tell u he sees it make u kan-chiong a little. [sweatdrop]

I kenna once my needle just slightly below the 1/2 mark but that time the SPC station near the c'way was closed for some reason so I didn't top-up 1st.

I explained it to him & he just let me go saying my petrol is a bit low. I agreed & added it's actually very low. [sly][laugh]

3 - 5 am when coming into SIN...especially around 4am is the best timing to do whatever u want. Noticed that its changing time......at the checking counter [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

=====================

Yup. Every time is a good time to do it until u get caught & then it was the worse time.

I kenna the 100% check b4 at about 4am. Got 5 packs of ciggies summore. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Wow u lucky. I got a friend, an ex police man, from what he know, he say they usually will give warning or first timer fine 50 bucks. But dun be too much such as go in almost empty tank, tat one they confirm will fine 500 bucks. As for fuel needle mod, he say they will use dip stick to randomly check if they want... Beware. tat one kena confirm no verbal warning.

police man or ICA?

dip stick? on motorbike, right? [laugh]

else, we sama-sama hv picnic at sgp immigration waiting for enchik officer suka-suka taking their own sweet time clearing passport laugh.gif

==================

What else is new? This is 1 of the tactics they use to delay pple & cause the jam. The more ex petrol gets, the longer they take to check. [:|]

↡ Advertisement