• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:28 AM

Andrewtankw
  • Premium member
    Andrewtankw
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any opinion?

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:30 AM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

depend on spec
but qash has won many accolades and is a very well built and safe car

gv...dun find it good, rear drums totally weak, one nearly smashed my ass last yr

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:46 AM

Ultramega
  • Ultramega
    6th Gear
    Author Image

You might want to consider the Subaru Forester too. Somewhat similar specs and price.

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:47 AM

Hammy
  • Hammy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

You might want to wait till end of July for Qashqai. TC is bringing it in n the actual unit will reach our shore at the end of the month. My SE has sent me the details for the pre-launch. It has 6 speed transmission, CVT engine. If you want to confirm the details, can pm our in house nissan SE.

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:06 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My friend got a Vitara 2.0L (4WD). The FC is very bad and slow pick up.

However, I like the look of Vitara, it looks very mascular! thumbsup.gif Should get the 2WD to have better FC.
人恶人怕天不怕,人善人欺天不欺;善恶到头终有报,只争来早与来迟。

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:23 PM

Theobserver
  • Theobserver
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

You are comparing Vitara and Forester right ? Qashqai is much more expensive than the two

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:46 PM

Schneider79
  • Schneider79
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Any opinion?

No need to ask for opinion.

Go for test drive and ask yourself which one you LIKE it better.

Both cars suck in FC but the plus point is that TC is giving good discount to those who book the Cashcow now...

Cashcow is a newer car, can last longer in the market. The Vitara should be up for facelift in 2009.

Posted 07 July 2008 - 03:54 PM

Hutan
  • Hutan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

u drove cashcard already ar? how many months ar? how u u know it has suck FC? sweatdrop.gif

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:00 PM

Schneider79
  • Schneider79
    6th Gear
    Author Image

No... Specs 14.2l give or take 20-25% loss over this figure...
It should be in the region of 9-10km...

anyway... most Nissan cars are petrol drinkers.(sterotyping tongue.gif )

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:00 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Why not Nissan Dualis idea.gif
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:02 PM

Hutan
  • Hutan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

ok, paper talk ar.. tongue.gif

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:03 PM

EventH
  • EventH
    5th Gear
    Author Image

More paper specs

[inline "20080707 - 'Nissan Qashqai_ Specification'.jpg"]

The Combined cycle seem to be based on 40% Urban and 60% highway.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20080707 - 'Nissan Qashqai_ Specification'.jpg

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:39 PM

Hutan
  • Hutan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

mmm...cashcard same spec with dualis?

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:36 PM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Any opinion?

crossroad is a good option too. its got 2 more seats when you need them.
.:.:.:.:.::: Shoot the driver... Not the car :::.:.:.:.:.

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:04 AM

Jazz
  • Premium member
    Jazz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Qashqai = Dualis (SGP bringing in)

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:21 PM

Paikia_rav
  • Paikia_rav
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Went to check out the Vitara and Dualis (PI's Qashqai).

Vitara, exterior looks rugged and displayed true offroader looks. 2.0FR grossly underpowered and why a FR anyway? The 2.04WD is discontinued and although have offroad features like diff lock, it is even more underpowered. The 2.7 has more features but do i really want a 2700cc SUV drinker?

Guess not.

Saw the Dualis. Exterior is so-so. The PI's version comes with panoramic glass roof.... very impressive! Until i saw the dashboard. Damn it looks so ugly and the console looks so out-of-date. Left the PI without asking the price.

Toyota RAV4. Having own the 4.2 model before, the new 4.3 (2.4L) model upsets me somewhat as I thought it lost it's offroad bearing. But it is stil a GREAT car. Interior is very futuristic and comes with nice features esp the G model (PI). But it's somewhat too big and honestly, im quite tired of having the rear spare wheel on the boots door.

Honda Crossroad. NICE! Looks like a mini Hummer. Interior is neat but it is underpowered. The 2.0 model cost around $90K to indent. (forget it!). This is a bootless car if you going 7seater. If you usually go 5 seater then the boot is quite big with 3rd row folded. But the various PIs have so many options till i blur. Finally walked away from this as Im not confident i will stick to this car for long.

Honda CRV. Never really check out this ride although 2 friends are driving it. Dun like the front bumper. End of story.

Subaru Forester (2009) model. This is the new model which is more SUV now than the outgoing model. MUCH bigger cabin and rear leg space is great although sitting in the middle is uncomfortable due to the pull down arm rest and u'll be sitting on a cupholder which is tucked in the middle. Looks is rather nice and resembles somewhat like the Mit Pajero. The XT model comes with HUGE sunroof. I stood up from the rear seats through the sunroof with ease. Audio steering control and XT comes with cruise control on the steering too. Boot space is biggest in it's class and comes standard with 5 sports rims.

After much deliberation, me and wifey chose the Forester XT due to overall specs and features. FC might be an issue but the same goes for the rest except the RAV4 which is common to hear FC of 10-11km/l.
======================================================
Singaporeans don't own cars... The bank does....
Even if you paid cash in full,
you are merely renting it on a 10 years lease

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:48 PM

Skiver
  • Skiver
    Clutched
    Author Image

Anybody considering GV and Forester?

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:14 PM

Vitamin_V
  • Vitamin_V
    Clutched
    Author Image

I have to comment,both are my favourite. Grand Vitara looks very garang.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:35 PM

Kojae21
  • Kojae21
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any interested in exchange for new 17" sport rims with new kumho tyres for vitara. I'm selling my car, so I need to exchange with stock rim plus top up.

Very nice and new rims/tyres.

Please PM me.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:46 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

depend on spec
but qash has won many accolades and is a very well built and safe car

gv...dun find it good, rear drums totally weak, one nearly smashed my ass last yr

Qash's interior is made of cheap plastics. GV' bodyroll is bad. Depends which you can live with.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: Which , better , Suzuki , Grand , Vitara , Nissan , Qashqai

Tags: Which, better, Suzuki, Grand and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users