Where replica remote controls

• Search this thread
21 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:41 AM

Milgram
  • Premium member
    Milgram
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hey folks,

I'm looking for a replica Daikin aircon remote control because mine has spoilt. I actually saw a replica on sale at Jurong Point a while back but when I went back there just this last saturday, the stall selling it was no longer there. The original control costs $90 and the replica costs just $45. Anyone knows where I might be able to find a replica remote control for Daikin aircon please? I want a replica not those universal remote controls.

Thanks!

Mil

PERFORMANCE - It is as much (if not more so) about the driver as it is about the car.

POWER - It is nothing without control.

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:44 AM

Hungryforcar
  • Hungryforcar
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I saw it at sim lim square level 2, selling cables. They have different type of remote control near the counter. They may or may not have the model that you are looking for.

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:44 AM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed

diekeen///

goto A.C.E. diekeenkeen

at AMK Ind park 2

Edited by Apollo, 07 July 2008 - 09:46 AM.

Signature is not allowed.

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:47 AM

Nhrisuzu
  • Premium member
    Nhrisuzu
    6th Gear

bought mine from Funan (one level below Challenger).. $40.. Daikin remote replica..

the shop is right in front of the escalators..
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
In Loving Memory: 16.06.1952 - 11.12.2006
** i am NHR ISUZU.. call me NHR or ZU **

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:48 AM

Tomcat
  • Tomcat
    3rd Gear

u can try sim lim tower, Amorn Electronics, #02-33, tel 62920636 / 62951543...i bought mine from there the last time...u can try but suggest you call them before getting there... smile.gif

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:57 AM

Milgram
  • Premium member
    Milgram
    5th Gear

That's great! Thank you so much bro! thumbsup.gif

PERFORMANCE - It is as much (if not more so) about the driver as it is about the car.

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:57 AM

Milgram
  • Premium member
    Milgram
    5th Gear

Bro, this is the original one right? laugh.gif unimpressed.gif

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:59 AM

Milgram
  • Premium member
    Milgram
    5th Gear

Thank you for the info bro! Will definitely check it out! thumbsup.gif

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:01 AM

Milgram
  • Premium member
    Milgram
    5th Gear

That's excellent detailed info bro, thanks! thumbsup.gif Incidentally, any reason for having to call before going there? tongue.gif

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:09 AM

Tomcat
  • Tomcat
    3rd Gear

first of all, got to check if they have any of the remotes which you are looking for and confirm if they have shifted...you don't want to go down to discover either of the above, right?

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:06 AM

Milgram
  • Premium member
    Milgram
    5th Gear

Point taken. Thanks bro! nod.gif thumbsup.gif

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

Seaweed
  • Seaweed
    Supercharged

Anyone saw any shop that sell a variety recently??

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:27 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Supercharged

Anyone saw any shop that sell a variety recently??

lots of those neighbourhood shop sells...i remember Bendemeer, boon keng, tpy those selling hardware/knick knacks shop selling. But workable anot I not so sure la. tongue.gif

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:09 PM

Javier
  • Javier
    Neutral Newbie

go any shop that sells from cheap tissue papers, batteries and screw drivers, you will be able to get one. I got one at $3.05 at causeway point

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

Seaweed
  • Seaweed
    Supercharged

not looking for the universal type...looking for the original or replica type so my folks no need pick up new tricks..!! tongue.gif

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:15 AM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear

not looking for the universal type...looking for the original or replica type so my folks no need pick up new tricks..!! tongue.gif

I believe Jurong Point have a shop selling controller, from TV to aircon<A lot of brand and type>, u can check it out, but i don know if it is still there or not, if it is still there it should be near to JP2 Fair price Extra smile.gif

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS, 27 December 2011 - 01:15 AM.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:33 AM

Victorco
  • Victorco
    4th Gear

nex also have. it's at the bridge to the HDB multi storey carpark.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:42 AM

Neost
  • Neost
    4th Gear

I believe Jurong Point have a shop selling controller, from TV to aircon<A lot of brand and type>, u can check it out, but i don know if it is still there or not, if it is still there it should be near to JP2 Fair price Extra smile.gif

yes still there

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:43 AM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    Supercharged

if you live near amk, go to the corner shop (sells a lot of funny things) near the hawker centre (the one near Courts and AMK library). Quite cheap only. And it works. I bought one for my aircon also. just need to select the right one.

they also sell remote controls for SCV etc.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:45 AM

Watwheels
  • Watwheels
    NOS-ed

That shop is expensive. My MIL get hers at the market near where she stays for 1/2 the price at what this shop is selling. Actually a lot of neighbourhood market got sell.

If you smell what the Rock is cooking.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users