Where to buy replica remote controls for air-con and tv?

Milgram

Neutral Newbie

Hey folks,

I'm looking for a replica Daikin aircon remote control because mine has spoilt. I actually saw a replica on sale at Jurong Point a while back but when I went back there just this last saturday, the stall selling it was no longer there. The original control costs $90 and the replica costs just $45. Anyone knows where I might be able to find a replica remote control for Daikin aircon please? I want a replica not those universal remote controls.

Thanks!

Mil

↡ Advertisement

I saw it at sim lim square level 2, selling cables. They have different type of remote control near the counter. They may or may not have the model that you are looking for.

bought mine from Funan (one level below Challenger).. $40.. Daikin remote replica..

the shop is right in front of the escalators..

Neutral Newbie

u can try sim lim tower, Amorn Electronics, #02-33, tel 62920636 / 62951543...i bought mine from there the last time...u can try but suggest you call them before getting there... [:)]

Neutral Newbie

That's excellent detailed info bro, thanks! [thumbsup] Incidentally, any reason for having to call before going there? [:p]

Neutral Newbie

first of all, got to check if they have any of the remotes which you are looking for and confirm if they have shifted...you don't want to go down to discover either of the above, right?

Anyone saw any shop that sell a variety recently??

lots of those neighbourhood shop sells...i remember Bendemeer, boon keng, tpy those selling hardware/knick knacks shop selling. But workable anot I not so sure la. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

go any shop that sells from cheap tissue papers, batteries and screw drivers, you will be able to get one. I got one at $3.05 at causeway point

not looking for the universal type...looking for the original or replica type so my folks no need pick up new tricks..!! [:p]

I believe Jurong Point have a shop selling controller, from TV to aircon<A lot of brand and type>, u can check it out, but i don know if it is still there or not, if it is still there it should be near to JP2 Fair price Extra [:)]

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS

I believe Jurong Point have a shop selling controller, from TV to aircon<A lot of brand and type>, u can check it out, but i don know if it is still there or not, if it is still there it should be near to JP2 Fair price Extra [:)]

yes still there

↡ Advertisement