• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
140 replies to this topic | 100 praises

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:25 PM

Driven
  • Premium member
    Driven
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

FM 91.3, fm90.5, fm98, fm98.7, fm95, etc. which is your favourite station or DJ in the morning show.

My choice FM 95.

Tried listening to 91.3 but felt that the male DJ is more like a supporting role to his female partner.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:27 PM

Blue2
  • Blue2
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

er...my choice not in your list leh unimpressed.gif unimpressed.gif
Why SoSerious ???

Look What is Missing

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:30 PM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i also don't know which channel to turn to...missed the pat & joe team, don't really like 95 cos of that spoilt brat, sole loser..you know who..
so i like butterfly....switching channels... laugh.gif
The one who changes History, created History

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:34 PM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged
    Author Image

your 97.2?? wink.gif

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:36 PM

Kingcopa
  • Kingcopa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My ang mo no good, i am tune to 933 or 1003.
Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that.'
PSN ID: thegod09
时间和乳沟一样,挤一挤就有了

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i only listen to 97.2 every weekend, around 7pm, 4-d results.. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:44 PM

Blue2
  • Blue2
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

no...88.3
tongue.gif
Why SoSerious ???

Look What is Missing

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

Blue2
  • Blue2
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

u ang mo kio no good...
then me ang mo kio rotten liao... sly.gif
Why SoSerious ???

Look What is Missing

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:46 PM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged
    Author Image

eh... you not 881 meh?? lipsrsealed.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Wish1719, 10 July 2008 - 04:49 PM.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

Blue2
  • Blue2
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hmm...u go tune if got 881 or not tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Why SoSerious ???

Look What is Missing

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:57 PM

Driven
  • Premium member
    Driven
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

paiseh, forgotten to add the chinese fm station.

93.3 also not bad.

97.2 too many health talk

95.8 informative and news

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:01 PM

Driven
  • Premium member
    Driven
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I like fm100.3 best in their begining years. They name themselv ....xin.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:18 PM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Dude, you still miss out her 88.3... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:26 PM

Driven
  • Premium member
    Driven
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

ok ok. 88.3 and those that i might miss out.

any 88.3 is young or old station.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:30 PM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Blue2's station.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:33 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gifi live in the world of my own nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif

nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif [nod]my world of heavy metal nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif

shakehead.gif shakehead.gif shakehead.gif radio plays no heavy metal shakehead.gif shakehead.gif shakehead.gif

shakehead.gif shakehead.gif shakehead.gif heavy metal is discouraged shakehead.gif shakehead.gif shakehead.gif

nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gifi live in the world of metal nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif

Edited by Mustank, 10 July 2008 - 05:38 PM.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:35 PM

Driven
  • Premium member
    Driven
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

you must be a young dude.

my age cant carry this HEAVY METAL. laugh.gif dead.gif dizzy.gif

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:36 PM

Kingcopa
  • Kingcopa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I tune in to 1003 every evening. The two "38" realli funni.
Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that.'
PSN ID: thegod09
时间和乳沟一样,挤一挤就有了

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:39 PM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i used to love heavy metal, but don't think there's any station that plays that.
have to change with the world....
Now i listen to hip-hop, like Akon thumbsup.gif
old but young at heart....

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:41 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yap 34 this year , have been banging nod.gif nod.gif since 13 nod.gif nod.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Favourite, Radio, station and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users