Favourite Radio station/DJ-Morning

Driven

me also ... have it in my hall, my office desk, my car ... and even my toilets !

the morning show is always so much livelier as you have people talking to each other ... the rest of the day only one DJ talking to the rest of the country.

[wave]  One more vote for Kiss 92.. Morning Show with Maddy Jason and Arnold.. They are good!! :a-good:  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

I thought 96.3 is taken as an international channel?  [confused]

963 international close down liao, sph toke over and is now 963 hao.

963 international close down liao, sph toke over and is now 963 hao.

96.3 international by mediacorpse closed down liao? No wonder SPH can take over 96.3.

Finally there is a station that gam me, play Chinese music from 80s-90s. #963

The quality of music was so much better than, comparing to post 2000.

Hearing 小虎队,伍思凱,张宇,张信哲,光良,张雨生,赵传,周华健,庾澄庆,游鸿明,邰正宵  etc so much to offer not to mention still got 4 heavenly kings.

Those were the days..

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Hearing å°èé,ä¼æå±,å¼ å®,å¼ ä¿¡å²,åè¯,å¼ é¨ç,赵传,å¨åå¥,庾æ¾åº,游鸿æ,é°æ­£å®µ etc so much to offer not to mention still got 4 heavenly kings.

Those were the days..

Songs are good... But the mastering or sound quality is a bit different from the current songs. Not so crisp.

Hearing 小虎队,伍思凱,张宇,张信哲,光良,张雨生,赵传,周华健,庾澄庆,游鸿明,邰正宵  etc so much to offer not to mention still got 4 heavenly kings.

Those were the days..

Hopefully they can stay like this, play songs from 80s to 90s only.

Edited by 13177

That's sad.

Maybe nobody listen, thats why closed down? But wonder why SPH took over the same radio station? Some people who listen to mediacorpse 96.3 might wonder why the station now play chinese songs? And might thought their radio got problem?! Lol.

Hearing å°èé,ä¼æå±,å¼ å®,å¼ ä¿¡å²,åè¯,å¼ é¨ç,赵传,å¨åå¥,庾æ¾åº,游鸿æ,é°æ­£å®µ etc so much to offer not to mention still got 4 heavenly kings.

Those were the days..

night time even better...

like old times 弦歌寄意

• Praise 1

Maybe nobody listen, thats why closed down? But wonder why SPH took over the same radio station? Some people who listen to mediacorpse 96.3 might wonder why the station now play chinese songs? And might thought their radio got problem?! Lol.

Sian, 96.3 was the only station I knew that played Japanese songs.  [furious]

Sian, 96.3 was the only station I knew that played Japanese songs.  [furious]

Precisely, but maybe not many people listen lo.

Those were the days..

Was introduced to this new station few days back from colleague & I've been mostly listening to it in my car since...  indeed playing songs from our era which I would put it mainly for those above 40 though some of the songs I would admit indeed very oldish (perhaps those from early 80s) which I think we probably have not start listening to radio yet  [laugh]  [laugh]

The songs played mostly we all heard before but yet seldom being played in the other radio stations.. even got xinyao  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Was introduced to this new station few days back from colleague & I've been mostly listening to it in my car since...  indeed playing songs from our era which I would put it mainly for those above 40 though some of the songs I would admit indeed very oldish (perhaps those from early 80s) which I think we probably have not start listening to radio yet  [laugh]  [laugh]

The songs played mostly we all heard before but yet seldom being played in the other radio stations.. even got xinyao  [thumbsup]

Indeed nice radio station if you listened to chinese songs in the late 80s to 90s. If not even you are above 40, you might not appreciate this radio station la.