Durian Season - Searching.....

Newbie_driver

Neutral Newbie

It's not easy for me to gif up something I love n crave so much...So long there's no solution to this problem, which will make me fat, I wld rather give up n not eating it...same as relationship...

Life is short and only once...tink it's for u to know, not me...

↡ Advertisement

thanks for the warning dude. if they are so exp and hard sell.. i wonder how come still so crowded..and seems to me everyday their durains sold out!!

Supercharged

i heard now got durian no smell is it true?

what to look out for??

i love msia chemical-free durian, not pungent n the meat is SWEET one.

where to find such durian in spore??

HOw much are u selling ??

[blush][blush][blush] Why u so liddat??? [blush][blush][blush]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

I sell chicken and eggs...not durians [nod] But durians in my farm u can cum pick for free if they drop [thumbsup] 10 Jln Perahu [flowerface]

[wave] Nvr nvr eat expensive durians [nod] If really must have and lazy to travel, then just spare $10 go Auntie lucy buy 3 packs for $10 type lor...sometimes better than Geylang durians [nod]

[wave] Sis, the "no smell" one haven't come to our local market yet [nod]

The local hype now is Cat Mountain King from Malaysia - Klang, JB etc.

In fact now most of our local supplies cum from MY and Thailand. Singapore only have wild durian like those at my farm. Most of these were planted by old tenants of LCK but after their land were aquired by gahmen, the tress were left unattended.

During durian seasons u can see ppl cuming in pickup and lorries with field chairs, pong teng and tentages "planting" themselves under the trees to literally wait for durians to drop [nod]

Chemical free ones you must wait for those pickups that cum solicit at open carparks [thumbsup] Those jow teh gu type [laugh]

(edited)

AMK Ave 5 got one temporary market behind a CC and a temple. Got one unker at the vegetarian store everyday ride bicycle go Seletar Farmway and Sembawang to pick wild durians wan [thumbsup]

He will display his catch outside his Vegetarian Bee Hoon store so cannot miss him wan [nod] Those confirm no chemical cos these are wild durians from abandoned durian plantations [nod]

Nvr bought from him b4 cos my own farm have mah but his price I heard quite reasonable [thumbsup]

Edited by Chickenfarm

Neutral Newbie

chey.. so all not talking seriously. [:|][:|]

HOw much are u selling ??

[blush][blush][blush] Why u so liddat??? [blush][blush][blush]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

I sell chicken and eggs...not durians [nod] But durians in my farm u can cum pick for free if they drop [thumbsup] 10 Jln Perahu [flowerface]

sista, I duno now still have or not ...but last time LCK alot wild durians...I used to go there pick free durians with my parents laugh.gif

that day I heard one clinic asst in teck whye told me there are some wild durian trees nearby..maybe u can try

Neutral Newbie

on 717, how are prices around there now? the papers said the supply will probably peak around august. All the talk about durian is making me gianz.

Want cheapest durians, here are the hotspots to pick durian

1. Mandai Road ( Lor Asrama) Beware of rangers

2. Upper Thomson Road

3. Lor Kebasi ( At Yew Tee , opposite SAF Detention Barrack)

All enter at ur own risk, but there are lotsa durian trees inside and cfm in season alr

False i've seen durian falling near miss human's head, better dig out ur reservist old helmet when u wanna pick liu lian [laugh] But seriously when i was in field i saw the durian dropping few meters away from me, u can hear the impact its enuff to send u [angel]

[nod] Coconut have 3 "eyes" on the tip of young fruits. Old granny says coconuts have eyes and will fall only onto bad guys [nod]

Some believe coconut can void evil so they dry the younger fruits and make them into ornaments to be worn round their neck [nod]

That's why got old saying that one dun have to worry about standing under a coconut tree cos they only drop onto baddies... whereas for durians, ppl say dun worry can stand under durian trees cos they only drop at nite (dun try this stunt on rainy days though [sweatdrop] )

In my decades of experience as a farmer and my 7 yrs of contract service in the SAF, nvr have I ever heard tt durian got eyes [hur] Durian only got kar chng [nod] Once the kar chng is spotted, just plunge yr knife there and twist...the darn spiky fruit will open like a piece of cake [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement