Durian Season - Searching.....

Newbie_driver

yup Chop Chip S*** u meant right ? The shop next to it is owned by my frd...Selling pvc products and raw ingredients of bakery... [:)]

[laugh][laugh] just did my 2nd round there... price still ok, not that high.

try to go arnd 5pm onwards, when the MY trucks unloads their goodies.

mt. cat selling abt 8~12$/kg

mice

Free durians for the picking

IT IS a scene happening across the island: Grown men - and sometimes, women - sneaking through the jungle at night.

All the while, their ears are pricked for a special sound - the snap and crackle of breaking branches that signal a certain prickly fruit has fallen to the ground.

Yes, it is durian season once more.

It happens twice a year here and folks of all ages and walks of life leave Singapore's urban jungle to venture into the real green stuff to drool and even duel over durians.

Being able to harvest the pungent fruit and prise open its treasure of creamy flesh - rather than shell out for it at a shop - holds a powerful appeal for them.

[rolleyes][rolleyes]

If you wanna whack....M'sia is the place to go.

Sg....sorry....only when serious craving then I go. If not I head to the plantation and buy....eat until you peng for the price you pay for 1 or 2 "premium" durians. Sorry...I not particular on the "model" of the durian....eat liao important must be shiok !!

The other time me and my friend bought so much...the ICA officers did not even bother to check....they say can smell it from a few cars away !!

Hypersonic

Looks like early week of August could be peak, since  only RM19  for buffet.

http://malaysiable.news/docN2Z1eUcyM0hsbzQ9/2971

全马大型榴莲Buffet,一人只需要RM19,猫山王、D24、红虾等随便吃!30吨的榴莲在召唤你咯~ 全马大型榴莲Buffet,一人只需要RM19,猫山王、D24、红虾等随便吃!30吨的榴莲在召唤你咯~
靳婉竹. 2017-07-27 檢舉

爱吃榴莲的小朋友,你们的春天来啦!堆成山的榴莲等你们来吃!一人只要RM19,榴莲Buffet随便吃到饱!举报方透露,当天会有多达30吨的榴莲,猫山王,D24,红虾,想吃什么品种就吃什么品种!

6C2F938532.jpeg

呼叫所有榴莲控!堆成山的榴莲等着你来吃,赶快JIO齐朋友一起去狂扫榴莲吧!榴莲控绝对不能错过的「榴莲Buffet」来了!这个8月5日&6日将会在Dataran Kemerdekaan Shah Alam举办全马最大型的「吃到饱榴莲Buffet」!

22E0B2FFE1.jpeg

而最令人兴奋的是,这个超大型的「榴莲Buffet」,一人只需RM19(小孩RM15)就可以任你吃啦!

3642505CC9.jpeg

6163326E0F.jpeg

根据主办单位,当天会有多达30吨的榴莲!什么品种都有,猫山王、D24、红虾等等,想吃什么品种就吃!

41883BE09A.jpeg

D919FDFFD6.jpeg

这个「榴莲Buffet」其实是「2017年美食嘉年华」的其中一个爆点!这个「2017美食嘉年华」是一年一度的美食节。当天回聚集全马超过100个美食车和饮食业在这里,有特色小吃、汉堡、地道美食、国外美食等等,完全就是个美食天堂啊!

No need to search for durians!

I hereby declare durian season is in full swing.

Bought these at marsiling sheng siong,where many people are buying as there are heaps of them around

Guess how much I spent for these durians?

post-196254-0-47896000-1521374479_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brass
↡ Advertisement