Leather shoes: Any recommendation?

Thermodynamics

From the looks of the it, unlikely to last even another year. The lack of heel support is not good for your feet.  Best to change a new pair soon, bro. 

Huh...

Like that can't save more money liao.  [bigcry]

yah lor... looks like those golf shoes with spikes... if accidentally step backwards and stepped on a barefoot person's legs...  [sweatdrop]

You just give me an idea to deal with people who keep stepping on my feet in the crowded bus...  :psychotic:

how about the screws jutting out? no more friction at the heel portion? 

I'm not very sure. 

↡ Advertisement

Huh...

Like that can't save more money liao.  [bigcry]

You just give me an idea to deal with people who keep stepping on my feet in the crowded bus...  :psychotic:

I'm not very sure. 

bro... just change to a new pair la... dont tell me you no money... Bata quality quite good  [laugh]

wah lao... what numbers you usually take huh?

must avoid you liao - not that I am one of those who step on you  [laugh]

bro... just change to a new pair la... dont tell me you no money... Bata quality quite good  [laugh]

Bata - Buy and throw away...  :XD:

wah lao... what numbers you usually take huh?

must avoid you liao - not that I am one of those who step on you  [laugh]

Double deckers should be safe coz no standing at the upper deck.  :XD:

• Praise 1

Don't play play, Bata was actually founded in Europe. Headquarters in Switzerland. Maybe I should try and dig up my BM2000 to resell  :D

branch-of-the-bata-shoe-shop-zuerich-swi

Edited by Lok666
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

I would like to recommend you guys this online shoe retailer. ABSOLUTE GOOD QUALITY and Reasonable priced. Not very very cheap. But the design and quality is really top notch. It comes with a free resole also. 

I believe in good leather shoe. Cause I am ugly so I always look down. See my shoe nice, i also happy. hahha. 

Here you go! 

https://earnestcollective.com/

1_-_1_24cdf252-b000-43e3-918b-e30a256c71

• Praise 4

I would like to recommend you guys this online shoe retailer. ABSOLUTE GOOD QUALITY and Reasonable priced. Not very very cheap. But the design and quality is really top notch. It comes with a free resole also.

I believe in good leather shoe. Cause I am ugly so I always look down. See my shoe nice, i also happy. hahha.

Here you go!

Read their faq and they aren't resoling as of end Oct this year.

Frankly, I wouldn't resole a shoe with a cemented sole.

I also look down but this time at my wife's feet cos all my money go to her expensive wardrobe of shoes :a-happy:

• Praise 3

When @Radx looks down.....usually a 10 footer is blocking the view of his shoes....

:D

I also look down but this time at my wife's feet cos all my money go to her expensive wardrobe of shoes :a-happy:

how is the sizing? The reference given on the website accurate? Or need to go down or up half a size?

thinking of getting a pair to try [thumbsup]

Here you go! 

• Praise 1

When @Radx looks down.....usually a 10 footer is blocking the view of his shoes....

:D

It's been a long time since @RadX kena disturbed...  [laugh]

Twincharged

Here you go! 

Bata Ambassador also good. I got one pair to use on rainy days.