Leather shoes: Any recommendation?

Thermodynamics

Go for Geox. very breathable....socks can wear for 1 week [laugh]

will water slip in from the bottom when u step on a paddle? i think i saw a pair with breathing holes at the bottom.

I'm on my 4th pair of Dr Martens thumbsup.gif one pair average can last about 3 years for me shocked.gif

multi-occasions, can even go off-terrain laugh.gif The sole usually outlast the leather shocked.gif

The only problem... the first week you will get really painful blisters dead.gif but once seasoned, the shoe just fit to your feet nicely and very comfy.

Bally and Timberland is good thumbsup.gif but every morning when you put them on, and step onto the floor, your heart pain dead.gif in our down pour, heart even more pain laugh.gif My Bally keep for wedding dinner and special occasion only now unsure.gif

no it will not. tried and tested myself. apparantly, the membrane has holes that are big enough for air circulation and small enough to prevent water molecules to pass through.

pricing is also in the range of Rockport and much cheaper than Ecco (depending on model obviously).

My current pair not breathable type I already wear my socks for 1 week liao. [lipsrsealed][dizzy]

hello bro, save water, save the gaia also not like that lah, please take pity of those around u lah please please please........... [dead][dead][laugh]

Speaking of leather shoes.

Where to find a good and affordable cobbler. These shoes last longer than sneakers provided you renew their soles.

So far, a full sole replacement at one of the Holland V cobblers cost me $40. Yes, for $40, you can wear for longer. That is why for leather shoes, it is best to pay for the most expensive you can afford and just keep renewing the soles.

So guys, any kangtao for cheaper cobbler services?

Turbocharged
One more brand which I had being buying for the past 15 years...

..........WEINBRENNER....... [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

I heard they are good for hiking shoes. [thumbsup]

think i have a pair of sneakers of this brand... design not bad

I recently bought a pair of Hush Puppies black leather shoes and realized that it is not really good. Regretted the purchase.

Any bro here can recommend a good pair of leather shoes? [:)]

For me ... leather shoes = Dr Marten .... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

No one recommend SAF No.3 shoes?

Actually quite comfortable and durable.

Most importantly, it's free using credits.

[;)]

when i buy leather shoes, i look for shoes with replaceable leather heels and front strips. normally they wear out faster than the leather on top.

just need to visit the neighbourhood cobbler to get them replace. $20. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

now wearing this pair of "Swank". quite comfy. [;)]

↡ Advertisement