Where to fix HID headlight?

Superboys

Neutral Newbie

u got PM...

however i mus remind u that HID is illegal.

cheap things no good, good things no cheap.

this one open secret lah.. must wait until got black bird go stomp or lta cheep cheep then they will take action.

Neutral Newbie

I would not recommend any HID bulbs and ballasts sold by the accessories shop out there as there are many HID which are made in China nowadays and those China made HID do not last compared to those Taiwan sets.

However, I only recommend the HID by ClarkeWan which the HID bulb is made in Korea and Ballast made in Taiwan, I will PM him the contact number.

If you have the reflector type of headlights, then please don't install, its going to blind alot of other road users.

If you have the projectors, then go right ahead.. its then between you and the authorities.

hi all,,

may i know where got good & cheap HID headlight for fixing? thanks

if your car uses reflector headlight, it can be easily spotted that you have install HIDs at night, even if the throw are being adjusted (so it won't blind opp cars) sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

hi there..im supplying Car accessories in KL, we do have HID for 4300k, yellowish,,if high beam will be normal halogen. hehe..u intersted? only SGD 120 without shipping and installation.. :) with 1 year warranty...

so far i using for about 16 months.. :) never cause me any problem..touch wood oh...

[thumbsup]

hi all,,

may i know where got good & cheap HID headlight for fixing? thanks

This is so far the best shop for this... @

10 Ubi Avenue 3

Singapore 408865

Tel: 6547 0000

just call and ask for details.

Neutral Newbie

whats the penalty for hid headlights?

frankly i find the halogen lighting inadequete at times.

will it be obvious if its not too white like 4300k?tongue.gif

Neutral Newbie

4300K os the legal color for approved HID. even cars with approved HID are not allowed to change bulbs to white like 6000K.

i been thru road blocks with HIS on my revious sunny 8000K,no issue, even stock sunny doesn;t comes with it. i'm driving a stream now, although stock has HID, i'm using 8000K oso.

Penalty is fine up to 1k, and jail up to 1 mth if i nv remember wrongly. thats the maximum penalty. but i frankly have nt heard of someone installed HID and kana fine.

but if u r scared, stay with stock.