Mobile Speed Camera on Bridges

The_Bear

Supersonic

I was replying to orac that Farrer Rd may be surveying equipment.

Lentor bridge is most likely TP. He is always there.

Sometimes there is a van below the SLE bridge (in the shadows) filming cars coming from AMK towards Yishun.

They also setup camera at Upp Thomson Rd, Adam Rd (near MacR reservoir) and Farrer Rd (near PIE junction).

You will know exactly which overbridge if you travel often enough.

I was travelling down Lentor towards Ang Mo Kio when I noticed a speed camera deployed on the pedestrian overhead bridge just outside bullion park.

The warden was about 2 meters away from the camera, looks like he is stretching himself abit and not physically manning the camera. In the past, I always see the warden physically looking thru the camera when operating it.

I was doing 120km/h about 400 meters away before I spotted the camera and braked to slow down to around 80km/h.

Do I get zapped?

Btw, I'll be checking the TP's website and keep u guys updated on the outcome for information's sake.

I was travelling along Nicoll Highway .... towards Suntec and saw them there also.

Time is about 10.30am ....

Luckily ... was travelling at the same speed with all the rest of the car .... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

i kena 3 speeding tickets (each about 80km/hr only) along Upper Thomson rd

(towards Thomson Plaza before Sin Ming). Appeal NOT successful (solid reasons

somemore)... [blush]

That is a freaking hot spot.

Frankly ... if one fine day ... they were to mount the camera at all this location permanently .... then ... [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

Nicoll H/W is one of the hot spots for mobile speed camera on bridge [sweatdrop] at least once a week. Speed limit is 70km/h... I kena once, $130 and demerit 4pt [furious] extra careful now [:/]

...Appeal NOT successful (solid reasons

somemore)... [blush]

What is that 'solid reasons' ?

You do delivery for organ transplant ? [sweatdrop]

Talking about TP, this reminds me of sth, dun mind OT a bit...

Why is it that nowadays there are no more female TPs on scooters anymore? Has anyone noticed?

Nicoll H/W is one of the hot spots for mobile speed camera on bridge [sweatdrop] at least once a week. Speed limit is 70km/h... I kena once, $130 and demerit 4pt [furious] extra careful now [:/]

Becareful SUNDAY also On Operation [rolleyes]

Do the mobile TP speed cameras use a flash? I didn't think a flash would be any use when shooting from so far.

If they don't use any flash, anyone knows if these cameras can function at night?

any idea how long it takes before the summon arrive? i think i kenna flashed, but by traffic light camera [sweatdrop] my appeal letter also drafted already...