Car Body Wrap

Whiteride

she compare my car with a lambo which they were doing at that time saying that my car is 4 door so will be more expensive.

she rly said that? :xif i'm not wrong the surface area of lambo and colt doesn't differ much

yes,she did said that.

we were on the 2nd level where we can see through the window outside and at that point of time,the staffs were doing up a Gallardo.

initially i though sticker work might be cheaper than painting,but her quote turned me off.jawdrop.gif

↡ Advertisement

i told her my car very small and cheap why more expensive than lambo.

she said my car is 4 door adding on top of that she said the more doors,the harder to sticker on.unimpressed.gif

Neutral Newbie

just came back from there, got quoted abt 2.8k for whole car plain color for fn2. shld be the same girl who served you.. gave me impression that dun want to do business unless u drive a supercar [:/]

"dun want to do business unless u drive a supercar"

Yes don't waste your time there, very proud owner too. Go to D'factory http://www.dfm.com.sg now at Paya Ubi Industrial Park look for Alvin or Kent. Much better and good attitude. [thumbsup]

Edited by Testa_ross4

i had the same feelings too.

the boss,i think,driving a black 300C also quite "yaya" to me.

that time my car parked outside and enquire something,the boss talked to another indonesian guy who was driving a Murcielargo and he leaned his hands on my side mirror as if he call the shot in that place.thumbsdown.gif

should be the boss if iam not wrong.furious.gif

actually i was just there 2 weeks ago and I thought the lady boss was very helpful. I was only there to do sticker number plate but she was still very friendly and got 2 of her staff to do one simple number plate.. and i dont drive a supercar...

I was there @Ubi last week to do my number plates and passed by GenConcept. Ist impression of the place was quite good and buzzing with activity at its shop front. So decided to park further down and pay a visit there.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Requested me to drive in for them to take a look at my ride and then do the job. The lady upstairs was also friendly, saw a guy in the office room talking business. Not sure if that's the boss.

Anyway, saw other workers doing up a Wish with body decals...workmanship seems good to me. Downside is that they accept cash/nets payment only... no credit cards. [sunny]

You had a bad experience there as a customer?

Neutral Newbie

walk in - enquire about full wrapping, was referred to a lady

She: Can i help you?

Me: I would like to enquire about full wrapping of whole car.

She: What car you driving?

Me: xxx

She: why do you want to wrap?

Me: i'm deciding between paint and wrap, what's the price like

She: Normally those lambo ferrari come and wrap their car as they are rich and don't mind about the price. they just wanna spend money and want us get the job done.

Me: (enquire about the product)

She: explain a little

Me: so what's the price for my car?

She: sighz, so you still want to wrap ah?

me: considering, i just want to know the est price

she: about 2.8k

me:ok, i'll think about it.

My experience at GC was that the boss was not very friendly, price was very high, I had enquire to do some CF print wrapping on the door pillars and quoted $380, anyway to each their own way of doing business, do try D'factory and you will see the difference in service, I did my sticker work at D'factory and will always go back to them. D'factory are also linked with Robson Design, HOS etc, their work is not done by foreign labour but their own people, they are a young team and very helpful. [thumbsup] You may see photos of my bonnet and boot wrap in the thread on Matt Bonnets.

see,do you think she don't answer your question but talk about other things?

anyway,she sounds like only interested in supercars.

Edited by Turbonetics

Walao....she's selling the wrapping service and she sounds like she's discouraging you from doing it.

The way she said it was as if (rich) ppl usually do wrapping because they have nowhere better to spend their money.

She does not want to lower the "market price" so basically try to discourage other non-luxury car owners, later do for other cars cheaper, then the market price would also be lowered for the luxury group.

Actually if you think about it, the profit margin at $2.8k is very high just for a few rolls of plastic film and the workers are cheap, quite a few are Mynmarese.

So she discriminates against ppl by their type of cars...

If I am the boss, she will be sent packing...What's wrong with enquiring the price? Rich ppl dun need to know price? Rich ppl's money made of better quality paper issit?

Crap. Think maybe their business too good liao so they can be selective... [thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement