Car Body Wrap

Whiteride

Any issue if there is any dents to be repaired after the wrapping? Wrapping can use to change the external colour, but not the internal/cabin?

accident. Remove wrap, repair, wrap back. No problemo [thumbsup]

Interior sama sama. BOLEH !!

You paying money of cos anything also can lah [;)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Any issue if there is any dents to be repaired after the wrapping? Wrapping can use to change the external colour, but not the internal/cabin?

You willing to pay I think they will do the interior for you also lo. The most I saw was that they removed the door cards and wrapped the metal parts that can be seen when the door is opened so that it looks like it is the original color of the car. Even under the hood and inside the trunk they also wrap. But if you look deeper into the engine bay or remove the interior carpets still can see some parts not wrapped. For day to day usage people won't be able to tell its a wrapped car.

Twincharged

I believe re-spray may be better choice.

As I mentioned, some people want the car to remain original because it might affect resale value if color is not original. When I bought my car, I also brought along a paint thickness gauge to check the thickness of the paint to determine if it was resprayed. Normally can bargain lower price if car was resprayed before.

A proper respray usually takes longer as well if changing color cuz they got to remove alot of parts before doing the paint.

Edited by Nzy

Needs to pay more for any bodywork repairs?

I believe re-spray may be better choice.

of cos lah bro. repair where got free one? [crazy]

Neutral Newbie

kindly visit our facebook page to have a look at our previous jobs. we have a variety of colours and finishing for you to choose from :)

As I mentioned, some people want the car to remain original because it might affect resale value if color is not original. When I bought my car, I also brought along a paint thickness gauge to check the thickness of the paint to determine if it was resprayed. Normally can bargain lower price if car was resprayed before.

A proper respray usually takes longer as well if changing color cuz they got to remove alot of parts before doing the paint.

Where did you buy the paint thickness gauge from?

Twincharged

Where did you buy the paint thickness gauge from?

Can't rmb already. I bought it a long time ago when I was still doing detailing from a online store.

kindly visit our facebook page to have a look at our previous jobs. we have a variety of colours and finishing for you to choose from :)

Can do whole car in Transparent in order to keep the original colour.

How to maintain? How long it can last? How much it cost for Honda Vezel?

Regards

My downtime was 1.5 days. Surrendered my car at 3pm and collected it back next day 10pm. It was not too long as i did not wrap entire rooftop and side mirrors.

↡ Advertisement