New SAF uniform No. 4

Sci10213

My god... have to spend $$$ again...

it already costs me > $50 at Beach Road when SAF insist us to sew the ugly badges...

now have to re-sew again if change uniform ...

waste time & $$$ [smash][smash][smash]

↡ Advertisement

write to them n query them..... why national service need this need tat at other's expenses... this is crap

all my current uniform are without anything... muahaha... everytime also tio warning... i tell them every incamp i grow 1 size... so i jus bought the new uniforms...

Confirm out already? They've been saying wanna change for many years le.

The so-called Grey pixelated pattern right? Hope its lighter and mosquito proof.

Too bad I won't get to wear them for the next 4yrs or so. [lipsrsealed]

LOOK like a soldier but can fight like a soldier or not? [:|]

sori...I served my time...the last thing I learnt is to fight a war. [thumbsdown]

Turbocharged

haha...my 5 sets of uniform..only 2 got my rank sew on it..the other 3 has been sitting in my duffel bag since i POP from tekong..

Looks crap, more for desert use, and waste taxpayers money, unless this is a precursor of things to come as SAF prepares its new Theatre of Operations in the Middle East, Iraq anybody?

My god... have to spend $$$ again...

it already costs me > $50 at Beach Road when SAF insist us to sew the ugly badges...

now have to re-sew again if change uniform ...

waste time & $$$ [smash][smash][smash]

I wonder what to do with all the number 2,3,4 uniforms, field pack, boots and etc that are laying around in my storeroom and I no longer need to use them? If they change uniform also can't pass to my son [laugh].

Regards,

was required to return all my no4 @ rod... and only left with no3 left to rusty in my storeman for years...... SAF...where got time ?

Wonder can trade-in to eMart boh? So wasteful to just throw them away? I heard it is a chargable offence to anyhow discard "SAF Properties". Wonder how do you guys dispose them?

Regards,

you can always pay the uncles at sungei road a visit . they will five u some token sum for them . then they will recycle them to china, mangala and thai workers . soon we will see " army" boys / men doing some real work....

you can always pay the uncles at sungei road a visit . they will five u some token sum for them . then they will recycle them to china, mangala and thai workers . soon we will see " army" boys / men doing some real work....

They can have it for free too but need to 1st find out whether is it a chargable offence to dispose them like that in the 1st place? SBO lah, the helmet lah and etc can give away just like that meh?

Regards,

bah .. havent learnt after so many years there ? do but dont get caught . take away thye name tags and badges .. that's it ... unless you embroided yr name on the shirt la... sure better than turning it into some rags ( Tor Kar Por) that some aunties i know of are doing right ?

Edited by S4vtec
↡ Advertisement