New 2007 Nissan Qashqai / Dualis

Wintersonata

Turbocharged

I am sure it performs better than the Latio due to larger engine capacity.

Does it still have that "lagging" acceleration issue evident in the Latio CVT?

↡ Advertisement

Hey man, no worries, it's for comparison sake only... Wow, you managed to test-drove it... Can't find it in Nissan showroom yet...

Do you have the actual pricing for the Nissan Qashqai? Although it's listed as $83,500 for Premium, but it's not nett... There is still a $4,000 for COE minimum and i think there is also another $2k discount from Tan Chong Motors...

Given the close pricing between CRV 2.0 (no sunroof) and Qashqai Premium (with sunroof), which one would you choose? Since you have actually test drove both of them...

Available for test-drive but only by appt. Doesnt anybody remember me when it comes to Nissan cars? [laugh]

Only know you're the guy in the yellow shoes. Sorry, what you selling? [laugh][laugh]

Get the car first then decide... A lot of other accessories out there... Tan Chong BT has a qashqai with various modz applied on trial, i.e. front and rear styling plate, wind deflectors, rear spoiler, body side mouldings, side steps etc but it's not on display yet [laugh]

It's at Raffles Place, next to Raffles Place MRT exit... But by invite only I think... No time to go down, just hope car can come earlier lor [sly]

lol... Who huh? Who huh? Yah lah, confirm changing to Qashqai... Just not announcing to everyone on the other forum... Maybe turn up for the end of month meetup with the new ride [laugh]