Comfort Delgro IRRESPONSIBLE SERVICE!!!!!

Hammerhammer

Under the TWM warranty scheme they are suppose to honor any warranty service right? I went there to day to get my steering wheel straighten cos my ride is only a month old and the steering wheel is not center. I had check all my tyre pressure ok. Not change any rim using stock rim. Not hit any kerb or anything. So I proceed to their service workshop they tell me they only do servicing not warranty repair. But I insist that according to the agreement on my warranty booklet they are under the panel of approve workshop should any issue with the car. Then they says can do but very troublesome cos they need to fax to the PI before any work is carried out and I need to park my car there for them to process the claim. Until my PI fax them back the comfirmation then they will start to work. They also direct me to Khang as they says Khang have a "closer relationship" with PIs so they can do first then claim later.

Really piss off with them. Anyone of you here experience this kind of lousy services at Comfort Delgro? I will never patronise them again. Not even servicing will I let them do. mad.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Which branch you went bro?

I didnt have any issue with Loyang branch when my a/c not cold during my 1K scvg then. They changed air circulation lever FOC without much hassle leh

Supercharged

I think it's more of an issue with the PI. PI did not give blanket green light to CDGE to fix problems and claim accordingly. So CDGE have to seek permission from PI before they can fix your problem. Their advice to you to go to another workshop having full authority to fix problems is probably good advice.

Neutral Newbie

This is a known fact with all w/shops commissioned by PIs

All warranty issues hv to get their clearance cos its an added expenditure for them. Tho at times it is factory warranty, they'll have to 1st foot the bills before making claims from manufacture with can take ages to recover $$$. Unlike the AD, they hv everything under one roof.

Unless owners go to places like Richburg, Ricardo or Mova that have their own workshops

You can count yourself lucky, if you were one of the earlier customer....where they repair for a customer by welding his engine back to the chasiss and the engine later fell out! [sly][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Bottmline, ppl in certain industries have certain attitude that won't change...but of course, once in a while you do get to find a diamond in the heap of rocks and sand! [;)]

Under the TWM warranty scheme they are suppose to honor any warranty service right? I went there to day to get my steering wheel straighten cos my ride is only a month old and the steering wheel is not center. I had check all my tyre pressure ok. Not change any rim using stock rim. Not hit any kerb or anything. So I proceed to their service workshop they tell me they only do servicing not warranty repair. But I insist that according to the agreement on my warranty booklet they are under the panel of approve workshop should any issue with the car. Then they says can do but very troublesome cos they need to fax to the PI before any work is carried out and I need to park my car there for them to process the claim. Until my PI fax them back the comfirmation then they will start to work. They also direct me to Khang as they says Khang have a "closer relationship" with PIs so they can do first then claim later.

Really piss off with them. Anyone of you here experience this kind of lousy services at Comfort Delgro? I will never patronise them again. Not even servicing will I let them do. mad.gif

It's not irresponsible service. They did agree to do for you, just that they need the paper work to be done beforehand.

i still think its safer not to buy from any PIs. too many dishonest ppl in this trade.

To be fair, there are good PIs around as well. I have bought my car from one good PI. [thumbsup]

think it depends what package did your pi contracted with them. to the best

of my knowledge, most pi use Comfort delgro as their service agent.

with so many pi cars to work, their service wouldn't be good.

It's not irresponsible service. They did agree to do for you, just that they need the paper work to be done beforehand.

I mean irresponsible as in they are blur says dun have warranty service in the first place until I persist in the end then they says must do paper work and push me to other workshop.unimpressed.gif

I m under the premium warranty program becos my car is considered performance car. But after a month of driving i went back to Khang to claim a "going to break antenna". Guess wat they say?

They its human fault...not tat i gian peng. But last time Mazda change every single sxxt for me. Just tis small thing makes me decide not to go back to any one of them anymore. I rather spend then to go back to them.

apart from some minor glitch when collecting my car, its been smooth sailing for my car from PI.

I guess I am also a lucky case too.

↡ Advertisement