• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
30 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:38 AM

Hammerhammer
  • Premium member
    Hammerhammer
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am looking for a BMW 7 series or Mercs S class. Anyone know where can rent?

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:52 AM

Hmsg
  • Premium member
    Hmsg
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

go to their forums like bmw forum to ask... sure hv better lobang...

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

Hammerhammer
  • Premium member
    Hammerhammer
    4th Gear
    Author Image

No have lobang leh. Anyone know where can rent?

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:49 PM

Greatodin
  • Premium member
    Greatodin
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Try this.

http://www.weddingcars.sg

Driver and petrol included....

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:06 PM

Hammerhammer
  • Premium member
    Hammerhammer
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Prefer just to rent a car. weddingcars.sg price is cut throat. Think most of the pay also include the driver salary.

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:44 PM

Greatodin
  • Premium member
    Greatodin
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I find the price quite reasonable.

The thing is that I want to have a peace of mind and not worry about getting into accidents on my big day (driving a car I'm not familiar with). So I booked a 5 series from them and got upgraded to a 7 series. The driver also collected the decor from the bridal studio and done up the decor himself. The car also comes with a nice plate no, 2828 and it kena first prize immediately on Saturday following my wedding....

At the end of the day, it's still your choice to make. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Greatodin, 26 August 2008 - 12:44 PM.

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:09 PM

Eurocar
  • Eurocar
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

wa, u damn lucky. no wonder u find the price reasonable.

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:56 AM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Very good deal in fact.. GS300/525i for $150? How many days? I'm interested!!
Cheers
Ben

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:03 AM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Better to use your own car. I wonder why not many people do that?

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:21 AM

Paikia_rav
  • Paikia_rav
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Try this.

http://www.weddingcars.sg

Driver and petrol included....

I booked the Sand Cream TD2000 for mine. Heheheheee...

Self drive open top 'vintage' car. 6pm to 6pm 24hrs usage.
======================================================
Singaporeans don't own cars... The bank does....
Even if you paid cash in full,
you are merely renting it on a 10 years lease

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:33 AM

Ncss
  • Ncss
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Prefer just to rent a car. weddingcars.sg price is cut throat. Think most of the pay also include the driver salary.

For super luxury car like BMW 7 series or Mercs S class, it usually include the driver... very rare you can find self drive.

Saw the weddingcars.sg web... E200 price quite reasonable. $399 (Chauffeured-driven and petrol inclusive). rolleyes.gif
SLK200 got Anniversary offer... usual $788 but offer is $299 (24 hrs - Mon, Tues, Wed only... other day $488). laugh.gif

Edited by Ncss, 27 August 2008 - 10:44 AM.

====================================================
My car is slow..., please don't laugh at me [:)].

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:34 PM

Sniperben
  • Sniperben
    Sponsor
    Author Image

some of the 2nd hand dealer carrying the model might be willing to rent it out to you. wink.gif

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:18 PM

Gary84
  • Premium member
    Gary84
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Is $600 per day too costly for you? If not perhaps i can find u a 7 series...
Less than half a year old.

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:09 AM

Hammerhammer
  • Premium member
    Hammerhammer
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Where to find 2nd hand car dealer to rent? Pls advise

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:09 AM

Hammerhammer
  • Premium member
    Hammerhammer
    4th Gear
    Author Image

$600 is a bit tight for my budget. My humble budget is about $400

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:04 AM

Gary84
  • Premium member
    Gary84
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

well u can try dealers in Turf City , COmmonwealth...

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:51 AM

Gary84
  • Premium member
    Gary84
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Annivesary offer aside...i can get SLK 200 for $500 per day...anyday anytime...
hahaha SGZ plate...

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:26 AM

Sniperben
  • Sniperben
    Sponsor
    Author Image

browse through sgcarmart, see who is selling the model that you are looking for, call and ask if they are interested in renting it out to you. sunny.gif

Posted 28 November 2009 - 12:36 AM

Ronny_tbone
  • Ronny_tbone
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone drives a WHITE colour toyota RUSH? i am looking around for it, as i need it to be my wedding car! anyone can help?

Posted 28 November 2009 - 12:41 AM

Tleslie
  • Premium member
    Tleslie
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Better to use your own car. I wonder why not many people do that?

traditionally, people like to use merc as their wedding car. duno why...
not may people owe a merc. sly.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Anyone, know, where, rent and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users