Anyone know where can rent wedding car?

Hammerhammer

I find the price quite reasonable.

The thing is that I want to have a peace of mind and not worry about getting into accidents on my big day (driving a car I'm not familiar with). So I booked a 5 series from them and got upgraded to a 7 series. The driver also collected the decor from the bridal studio and done up the decor himself. The car also comes with a nice plate no, 2828 and it kena first prize immediately on Saturday following my wedding....

At the end of the day, it's still your choice to make. [thumbsup]

Edited by Greatodin

Prefer just to rent a car. weddingcars.sg price is cut throat. Think most of the pay also include the driver salary.

For super luxury car like BMW 7 series or Mercs S class, it usually include the driver... very rare you can find self drive.

Saw the weddingcars.sg web... E200 price quite reasonable. $399 (Chauffeured-driven and petrol inclusive). [rolleyes]

SLK200 got Anniversary offer... usual $788 but offer is $299 (24 hrs - Mon, Tues, Wed only... other day $488). [laugh]

Edited by Ncss

Neutral Newbie

browse through sgcarmart, see who is selling the model that you are looking for, call and ask if they are interested in renting it out to you. [sunny]

↡ Advertisement