Road Tax Disc

Nash10

must display..becos old man consult feng shui master, the master say must have alot of 8-sided octagon then will huat..

but who huat is another story.. [lipsrsealed]

old man huat la.. u think u huat ar?? even when u huat, they will make sure they huat even more!

↡ Advertisement

Hi brudders!

I've received a notice to go for car inspection but I do not remember LTA sending me the Road Tax Disc.

My current one expires mid October, do I call LTA to resend me one before I send in car for inspection?

Hi brudders!

I've received a notice to go for car inspection but I do not remember LTA sending me the Road Tax Disc.

My current one expires mid October, do I call LTA to resend me one before I send in car for inspection?

dont think you need to.

after get inspection, insurance, then can just apply road tax online.

• Praise 1

dont think you need to.

after get inspection, insurance, then can just apply road tax online.

Thanks bro! Wah lao, my colleague said must have RTD before going for inspection.

Later I go cho cho him [furious][laugh]

• Praise 1

Hi brudders!

Haha, our renewal dates must be very similar - mine is Oct 16th, when's yours? :D

Reg. date is April 16th, I do my renewal 6-monthly, since it's no extra hassle when done by GIRO, and less luigi when want to sell car.

(BTW, haven't received my new disc either - just the letter stating the GIRO deduction). They usually send it out much closer to the date, and you still have a grace period before you have to put it up, so don't worry.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

Haha, our renewal dates must be very similar - mine is Oct 16th, when's yours? :D

Reg. date is April 16th, I do my renewal 6-monthly, since it's no extra hassle when done by GIRO, and less luigi when want to sell car.

(BTW, haven't received my new disc either - just the letter stating the GIRO deduction). They usually send it out much closer to the date, and you still have a grace period before you have to put it up, so don't worry.

Aiyoh bro, mine's on 18th Oct but my renewal is for yearly. BTW, I just received my RTD yesterday in the letter box.

I thought I misplaced it somewhere . . . [sweatdrop]

Going tomolo for car inspection.

Finally gonna be phased out by Feb next year.... long overdue  -_-

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/road-tax-discs-to-be/3081860.html

However, I'm puzzled by this statement:

"LTA said, adding that those driving into Malaysia are advised to carry printed proof of the validity of their road tax in their vehicles"

Why would M'sia be bother that we pay our road tax or not  [hur]

• Praise 1

Finally gonna be phased out by Feb next year.... long overdue  -_-

"LTA said, adding that those driving into Malaysia are advised to carry printed proof of the validity of their road tax in their vehicles"

Why would M'sia be bother that we pay our road tax or not  [hur]

To prove that you have valid insurance coverage.

Finally gonna be phased out by Feb next year.... long overdue -_-

Why would M'sia be bother that we pay our road tax or not [hur]

Not that they care. It's juz a convenient excuse by Polis to ask for kopi lui....

To prove that you have valid insurance coverage.

But we're already supposed to have our motor insurance cert in our car liao leh...

↡ Advertisement