BANK Robbery !

Altivo

another robbery after the one at KLIA couple of months back [sweatdrop]

but the robber self-pwned leh.....

really truly asia! [laugh]

Robbers grab bag of cakes, miss cash

Wed, Aug 27, 2008

NST

GEORGE TOWN, MALAYSIA - After firing 10 shots and injuring the victim in a brazen attack, two gunmen fled with a bag containing only clothing and mooncakes. They missed their target of RM1.9 million which was in another bag, beside the one they took.

The botched robbery occurred outside the departure hall of Bayan Lepas airport about 9.30am yesterday in which the victim, a 51-year-old moneychanger, suffered three gunshot wounds.

Police media relations officer Superintendent Shahron Anuar Abdul Latif said the victim was shot twice in his legs while another shot grazed his right ear.

Shahron said two gunmen waited in ambush for the victim who was on his way to Singapore. The victim arrived at the airport with the cash inside a security van.

"He was unloading his luggage from the van to a trolley when the robbers, in ski-masks, struck.

"They fired at least 10 shots at the victim before grabbing his luggage and fled the scene in a black Toyota Harrier," said Shahron, adding that there were four people inside the vehicle. The security guards in the van were caught by surprise and had no time to react.

The victim was rushed to the Penang Hospital where his condition was listed as stable.

One of the shots hit the automatic glass door at the departure hall, causing it to shatter. Police forensic personnel found 10 bullet shells at the scene.

The robbers' getaway vehicle was later found abandoned in a secluded area about two kilometres from the airport

Shahron said initial investigations revealed that the Toyota Harrier was a stolen vehicle. No arrests have been made but a state-wide hunt is on for the robbers who have been described as armed and dangerous.

This is the second such incident to have occurred outside an international airport in the past four months.

In April, two moneychangers were robbed in similar fashion outside the departure hall of Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

Four gunmen opened fire on the moneychangers and their bodyguard before escaping with almost RM3.5 million. The shoot-out, which lasted for about five minutes, left five injured.

As in the latest case, the victims were shot in the legs and the robbers' getaway vehicle was found abandoned not far from the airport.

Several days after the robbery police conducted simultaneous raids at several locations in Johor and arrested four suspects.

Police also seized five automatic pistols. It is learnt that the four suspects had been detained under preventive laws

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Well, this time round they grabbed the bag of money .... [bounce2]

Yahoo : Selangor police probe rogue inspector

PETALING JAYA, Feb 16 — A parallel investigation will be conducted by Selangor police along with its Kuala Lumpur counterpart on the inspector who was allegedly involved in a RM620,000 robbery on Wednesday.

Selangor police chief Datuk Abdul Samah Mat said even though the case was under the jurisdiction of city police, he had instructed the Integrity and Standard Compliance Department to conduct a parallel investigation.

“The inspector was working with a Selangor district. Hence, we are determining the inspector’s criminal liability which will be resolved in the investigations pertaining to the robbery,” he said.

“I am not able to comment about the status of the case, but we will not cover up or protect the inspector.”

Abdul Samah said the inspector has been remanded until tomorrow.

Last Thursday, Malay Mail reported the robbery took place in Bangsar when a 39-year-old female despatch officer and a driver working for a money exchange company were transporting RM620,000 to their branch in Sunway Pyramid.

They alleged two men in full police attire using a detective car stopped them and seized the bag of cash before telling them to go to Bukit Aman to explain the sum of money.

The duo said they failed to locate the two men at Bukit Aman and lodged a police report at the South Klang police department.

Initial investigations revealed the police car was last used by an inspector, who had earlier denied any involvement in the robbery

and said he left the car at the Klang court complex after it had broken down.

However, in a turn of events, the despatch officer was arrested at the Pantai police station after she provided her statement.

She was then revealed to be the mastermind behind the heist.

The inspector later confessed to his involvement in the case following interrogations.

The woman had apparently discussed the idea with a friend who knew the inspector and convinced him to aid in executing the robbery.

link : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/selangor-police-probe-rogue-inspector-232800665.html

If Corruption = Donation ..... :ignoring:   than

Robbery = Loan .... :XD:  

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 5

talking about robbery, let me share a story from a man i met.

this man looks in his late 50s on-call my cab. he was assisted by a walking aid and a young chio bu in her 20s. i was told later she

was her daughter. this man who can only sit in front becos of his injury on his right leg sit beside me. i saw a gun shot wound on his

大腿 thru a big hole opened on his pants. i was 'WOW', "what is that?! a gun shot wound?" he replied "ya, i'm an engineer working

in the north america and one day i was robbed by a group of gun robbers while on my way back to my office from the bank with

money supposed for my workers." he continued to say "i was very disappointed with the guy who shot me. i told him, take my money

and leave, don't shoot. haizz..he shots my driver and me before they freed the scene." :ouch-it-hurts: 

me: "oh god, what happened to your driver?"

Man: " He was killed."

me: "so are you still going back?"

Man: "nah, its too dangerous to live there, not worth the money."

me: "take care bro, i wish you a speedy recovery."

you realised money cannot buy a life when a gun is pointing at you.  :a-noway:

• Praise 5

365 cases of snatch theft last month in KLCC ..... :slow:

almost 12 cases a day... [sweatdrop]

Don't know how many cases unreported ... :lll._.:

Yahoo : KLCC, Bukit Bintang, Pasar Seni now KL's top 3 snatch theft hotspots

KUALA LUMPUR: A whopping 365 snatch theft cases were reported in the Dang Wangi district last month.

In particular, tourist-friendly areas such as the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC), Bukit Bintang and Pasar Seni have become the top three snatch theft hotspots in the city.

Dang Wangi Police chief ACP Zainol Samah said the situation in the district has shown no improvement in terms of snatch theft cases.

“In January, we recorded 365 snatch theft cases in the district. The figure corresponds with the same period last year,” he said.

He said KLCC vicinity, Bukit Bintang and Pasar Seni are now the three snatch theft hotspots.

“We receive around seven to eight police reports daily on snatch thefts in these areas,” he said, urging foreign tourists to be more cautious and keep their eyes on their belongings when walking around the city.

On a related development, police arrested four teenagers including three college students in connection with snatch thefts targeting foreign tourists around KLCC.

The teenagers, all 19, from Pantai Dalam were nabbed at two different locations in Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Changkat last Thursday.

Zainol said based a police report lodged by a Korean tourist, police launched a manhunt to find the individuals who were involved in the 6pm robbery.

“According to the police report, the robbers on a motorcycle approached the Korean tourist and tried to snatch her handbag.

“A struggle ensued which led to the robbers falling from the bike.

“The men abandoned their motorcycle and fled on foot. The tourist suffered bruises on her left arm,” he told a press conference today.

Zainol said several hours later, police picked up two teenagers in Jalan Nagasari at 7.20pm.

“Further checks on the two teenagers revealed that they had received text messages and made a call to the first two teens who had tried to rob the Korean tourist.

“Apparently, four of them were gang members. The first two teens had placed a call to their two friends to pick them up in Jalan Bukit Bintang after they had abandoned their motorcycle,” he said, adding that three of them tested positive for drugs.

© New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd

link : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/klcc-bukit-bintang-pasar-seni-110331870.html?nhp=1

Well, their ministers said that MY is the safest place in Asia .. :a-aggressive:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

Turbocharged

Robbery at Holland Village SCB Bank

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bbreaking%5D-robber-holland-village-5412307.html

In response to queries, a police spokesman confirmed that a report was lodged over an incident in the area. No injuries were reported.

Police investigations are ongoing.

In response to queries, a police spokesman confirmed that a report was lodged over an incident in the area. No injuries were reported.

• Praise 4

Robbery at Holland Village SCB Bank

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bbreaking%5D-robber-holland-village-5412307.html

pls call woodbridge :XD:

• Praise 2

(edited)

SINGAPORE - A suspected robbery took place at the Standard Chartered bank branch in Holland Village on Thursday (July 7) afternoon, with police officers cordoning off the area from the public. 

A customer at the Citibank next door told The Straits Times she saw as many as 10 police cars and two police vans. 

Police officers in bulletproof vests and equipped with shields were also seen, said the customer, who declined to be named

行情坏 :omg:

Edited by EWander
  • Praise 1

(edited)

http://www.channel8news.sg/news8/singapore/20160707-sg-bank-robbery/2937204.html

apparently its an AMDK robber!

AMDK rob bank = brave, sexciting, GCP lau nuar, YOLO

singie rob bank = loser, farker, desperate, KNNCCB

He better be as good as One-Punch Man or at least a very good and strong swimmer [laugh]  [laugh]

So much effort for 20k nia, might as well ask T2 nicely for one of his Daytona. :D

Or borrow loan from stanchart then run road :D

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 2