Motor Insurance by India International Insurance

Chrispie

Hi, I was quoted a very good price by India International Insurance company for my car insurance.. anyone had any experience?

NTUC typically have a bad reputation for being cheap but hard to claim. How abt this India one?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

i'm with them since 2nd yr, comprehensive + ncd protection + com.

claim wise not bad. kanna 2 accidents, 1 is a side collision n the other one is reared by a msian bike who had his claim thrown out by india. ultimately, the ncd still remain at 50%.

1 thing to note, take time to get yr insurance schedule & invoice. got differening answers fm coy and the agent that handled for me. source agent carefully that's all i got to say.

thanks for the advice..

Coz quotes from different companies are so darn drastically different.

AIG quote me almost 5000... china about 3500... now india 2600... (maybe got smthing to do with countries.. [:p] )

Wonder if got zimbabwee insurance company boh..

can light footed be taken into consideration? haha..

Ur ins so exp also ah... ntuc supppose to be cheaper leh.. what rocket u drive?

wah both you high flyer... so high insurance also can pay.... rolleyes.gif

if they ask me to pay $3K for insurance, i will continue take BUSunimpressed.gif

No lah...just that insurance is part of car expenditure, already taken into account when decided to drive instead of using public tpt... [sunny]

but of course if can reduce the premium would be best.

having a car and taking public transport is a whole different experience altogether.. i think based on what i spent on the downpayment alone, can take easily 3 years of taxi already. But i guess its all about calculated risks..

At the end of the day, it is like choosing eating in hawker centre and restaurant, its food that goes into stomach at the end of the day, but there are so many other intangible factors involved. WE know in singapore having a car is 'stupid', but i still willingly fall into the trap.

Anyway, will be gg for india insurance.. hope no claims needed.... next year with 10% ncd and me turning 30, will save a little more im sure.