The New Proton Saga BLM

Nikolaiski

Neutral Newbie

Went to KL last week, saw lots of this model there, it quite popular n cute oso

as 1 of my cousin is considering buying it, to replace his current kanchil

but, he told me that it come with drum brake , not disc, if not mistaken, or

maybe it is for local only, for export , have to check gossip.gif overall, it looks

nice inlove.gif especially the red color Swee thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif power wise not bad nod.gif

Was flipping thru the pics ... well ..nothing to shout about ...and nothing to complain either ...until i saw page 9/10 ...I was like wow ...manual windows .... wound up and down type ...very retro ... [sweatdrop]

I think it looked similar to my current Verna 1.6A except the back is still hand roll windows... It will be good if it a power window. Other than that, I looks ok but the stock tyres too small. think upsize to 15" better. Got potential to be sporty... Think the engine power also average only.

alamak. at this price for non-china car quite ok liao. i rather have airbag than rear power windows.

btw my car has neither airbag, ABS nor rear power windows [bigcry][blush]

Turbocharged

it's prob good that they revert back to manual windows..

the wiras and wajas are notorious for their power windows..go down, cannot come up..

my relatives in msia driving the waja and wira all complaining about it..

[thumbsup]

sat in this car before in Msia. Thumbs up.

Much better than the previous Proton offerings and definitely better than Chinese cars.

this proton is much way nicer than the sAGA GL. however proton should come out with the 4 speed box instead of the 3 speeder. then maybe got quite abit of ppl will test drive it.. cheap car with a nice price tag. much better then MIC

the new saga looks quite nice.. will it be possible to mod it to a more sporty look like adding of spoiler at the back and maybe tinted mirror etc.. cheaper to do in malaysia is it? or can do at agent?

im very new to cars.. so mind my noobness.. haha

if u r considerin e auto version, i will not recommend it. i've been drivin e auto saga for 4months plus, fuel consumption is under 10km/l,somtimes even hit 8km/l [sweatdrop] Not a heavy footer anw. feedback to service centre but they cant rectify e prob. oh anw u mentioned tinted mirror n spoiler, solar film can request frm agent but spoiler dun think haf but can go m'sia find, shud not be a prob.

↡ Advertisement