• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
138 replies to this topic | 121 praises

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:33 PM

Nkps
  • Premium member
    Nkps
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all, are you using one?

Thinking to get one but need some comment, TIA.

2 Anonymous members praised this
~~~ modest wealth comes from frugality and great wealth is Heaven's will ~~~

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:32 PM

Garlic
  • Garlic
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

There was a discussion on this topic recently. smile.gif

1) http://www.mycarforu...lfator_P2437385

2) http://www.mycarforu...480032;#2480032

Edited by Garlic, 03 September 2008 - 09:34 PM.

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:35 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

trying to feel the minah's pulse? so desperate...
Signature is not allowed.

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

Nkps
  • Premium member
    Nkps
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

thank you garlic, where is onion?

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

Nkps
  • Premium member
    Nkps
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

when r u starting new thread? i wanna go OT

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:41 PM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

soon... akan datang.

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:52 PM

Brock
  • Brock
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I'm not on one but I am seriously considering getting one though. Waiting for the rest to give inputs on performance, pricing, dealer, installation, etc...

PDF doc on the product can be downloaded here. The product website should be located at http://www.pulsegene...what/index.html

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:28 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So far I know, there's only one local distributor. Email to GMAIL.com" target="_blank">nanopulser.sgGMAIL.com
It costs about $130, and it works to improve my battery condition.
This was verified by before and after measurement with an analyser.

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:44 PM

Brock
  • Brock
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks for your sharing. Your batt is MF or non-MF type? I heard unconfirmed rumours that it doesn't work that well with MF batt.

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:00 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My battery is Motolite 55AH MF.
The measurement before and after using Nanopulser for one month:
CCA 672 -> 688
Internal resistance 4.76mohm -> 4.63mohm

Well, the numbers are hard to lie as I saw them with my own eyes.

So it does improve the condition of the battery.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:03 PM

Brock
  • Brock
    5th Gear
    Author Image

One last question: Any other electrical mods with your Nanopulser? I'm referring to things like VS or any other related stuff.

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:13 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You have to remove VS as it is not compatible.
VS has capacitors which could possibly shunt (or short out) the 10kHz that Nanopulser is generating.

Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:58 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi all, are you using one?

Thinking to get one but need some comment, TIA.

Don't expect any performance. It's main role is to desulphate your battery and prolong its life. That is all. I did not experience anything.
|1994|Diploma-Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts|VAG RennTech Intel Modul|Akebono Brake Pads|

Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:58 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

trying to feel the minah's pulse? so desperate...

Wah. laugh.gif You know him so well. laugh.gif
|1994|Diploma-Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts|VAG RennTech Intel Modul|Akebono Brake Pads|

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:23 AM

Circuit
  • Premium member
    Circuit
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i was told u are not allow to put any VS or anything at all !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one motorist killed on the road, whole family sob to death....
think before u speed...

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:48 AM

Apollo
  • Apollo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

other then nano got another one called sulfarid.

file too big

dl here

http://www.box.net/shared/yphf8bt64u

Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:17 PM

Nkps
  • Premium member
    Nkps
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

he likes to stalk me

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

Boyboy
  • Boyboy
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My battery is Motolite 55AH MF.
The measurement before and after using Nanopulser for one month:
CCA 672 -> 688
Internal resistance 4.76mohm -> 4.63mohm

Well, the numbers are hard to lie as I saw them with my own eyes.

So it does improve the condition of the battery.

i wanna state that i believe the installer's measurement device IS NOT RIGGED. laugh.gif

mine 380 CCA, no change after nanopulser. but my battery original rating is 410 cca so my batt already performing close to new. but other forumers have improvement cos their batt may be in not so tip-top condition

i'll take it as maintenance mod, not performance mod wink.gif . for me, the truest test will be that of durability tongue.gif

so gotta wait some more to verify if nanopulser helped my batt. but i believe that the principle behind this gadget is sound. at least the installer speaks the truth and does not make any lofty claims such as power boost 5%, FC boost 10%, etc etc laugh.gif

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:58 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You must veri handsome to be stalked. lipsrsealed.gif laugh.gif

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:58 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I agree with you. nod.gif

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: nanopulser

Nanopulser Go to unread post 1 replies
Tags: nanopulser

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users