Which browser is the best for u?  

42 members have voted

1. 1.

• Firefox3
    • Google Chrome
    • IE8
    • Safari

juz voted for Chrome. it blew me away.

Yes, its interface gets a little getting used to.... but once you are used to it, its simply blazing fast. and it uses really low resources. It supports flash (but not java, yet). i am able to watch YouTube, listen to web radio, and access flash sites without problem. the simple and fast performance is just what i need.

if Safari is less resource intensive, it might win me back again.

i use Maxthon (classic) =D

small footprint and loads pages fast (still IE based engine) with extremely good ad/popup blocker... fully customizable too

i compared it to Firefox 2 and 3... still loads faster and lower resources!

google chrome is blazingly fast :o but it doesnt let me customize the interface :(

i like to have my tabs below and mouse gestures to go back/forth webpages :)

Edited by Whitecvt

Opera for me... very easy to use and love the quick "dial" page to access frequently visited pages...

Opera scrolling very fast n smooth [thumbsup] like XMM BS [:p]

Just started using Opera. Having positive experience. The best feature block ads.

Now when you first time enter MCF, it doesn't show that pop up ads that block your screen for 5 seconds unless you click the close buttons.

And the top middle ads is missing, so are all those ads that appears underneath some posts. Every page looks clean, and uncluttered.. Loading is fast becoz it doesn't need to load the ads

• Praise 5

Just started using Opera. Having positive experience. The best feature block ads.

Now when you first time enter MCF, it doesn't show that pop up ads that block your screen for 5 seconds unless you click the close buttons.

And the top middle ads is missing, so are all those ads that appears underneath some posts. Every page looks clean, and uncluttered.. Loading is fast becoz it doesn't need to load the ads

You should try firefox. Not only adblock in mcf. The optional add-ons also include adblock for youtube and gmail.

yeah also recently started on Opera. very refreshing experience without those pesky ads... [thumbsup]  :D

• Praise 1

Used to Firefox and I block all popups. Sometimes it has issue with a few websites and I will use Chrome as backup. Both fine for me.

• Praise 2

You should try firefox. Not only adblock in mcf. The optional add-ons also include adblock for youtube and gmail.

There's a slight difference, Opera ad block is in built into the browser engine instead as a add on. They claimed this is supposedly faster. Just checked, they do block youtube, no more clicked after 4 secs,  yahoo mail.

↡ Advertisement