Electric shaver

Huat138

I have a philips F1 one. I don't really like electric shavers but i've tried my fren's braun cheapo one once n i tink its better laugh.gif

To me. mach 3 n a good shaving cream still da best nod.gif

I moved from blade shavers to electric shavers. Been using blades for many years,

my wife and kids got me this on my last birthday. I'd say personally, it's value for money.

The cleaning liquid provided, if cleaned every week, will last you for at least 6 months or more

of cleaning. Close shave like blade shavers.

http://www.braun.com/uk/series/flash/series.html

Series 7.

I sometimes use both la. Blade is in the bathroom, so if forget to take out from cupboard, use blade, but blade never change one. tongue.gif

The braun is a very close shave, I tested the thing at Best, basket, come out, whole face all red, kana razor burn. laugh.giflaugh.gif

But what I didn't know was my wife already bought it for me. I didn't want it, just tested it for fun, not cheap man, $700+ for the shaver,

but bo pian lor, buy liow, use la. Honestly, very close shave, and value for money, waterproof as well. bring it along when I go overseas,

no need to charge battery one, can tahan for like 2 weeks of use, twice a day shaving.

Best thing is, blade change and cleaning fluid is very cheap.

Ayiah, bo pain, la, with my lau pian tai gay friend, have to like that la,

if not he like never take espresso in the morning, haven't wake up yet mah. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Wait, wait, now he regroup, and will come and terkan me again. Watch.

Will take him some time to think first, the BLAIN very slow one. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Lau Bian Tai Gays all like that one. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yeah, when I heard the price, I also sim tia, spend so much for a shaver,

whole life also never use so expensive shaver one. It's value for money la,

got trimmer for sideburns, and this one is not like the normal shavers,

cuts very close, and can use along with shaving creams and all.

no need to charge battery one, can tahan for like 2 weeks of use, twice a day shaving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

knns....you so free ah, shave twice a day??? morning shave on top, evening shave below ah??? [lipsrsealed][sly][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Wish1719