Get Shell V-Power @ Formula 98 Prices This Weekend!

Lancer79

Not surprising considering the fuel prices nowadays [sweatdrop] BTW, been hearing alot of people saying V-power really can feel the difference in performance. True? Or is it only limited to high performance cars that can "appreciate" the better quality fuel [laugh]

Edited by Rickster

Wah shiok, I just pumped discounted Vpower 2 weeks ago, just nice now left with slightly more than quarter tank. Enough to last for another consecutive tank of Vpower. Hope Ferrari continues to have more lucky wins [:p]

Edited by W2K_83

Not surprising considering the fuel prices nowadays [sweatdrop] BTW, been hearing alot of people saying V-power really can feel the difference in performance. True? Or is it only limited to high performance cars that can "appreciate" the better quality fuel [laugh]
you must try it. pump and feel the difference. [nod][nod]

for me, i love it best to pump v-power and using red1ine engine oil at the same time. got the NOS effect when "off" aircon. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yes it does..but i only use it once in a while to clear the system..