Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
82 replies to this topic | 228 praises

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:11 PM

Foofam77
  • Foofam77
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is parking free at MSCP Red Star (Chin Swee) on SUnday?

thanks

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:28 PM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Should be. It still is a couple months ago.

Sorry, I can't give you a definitely answer cos I usually go on sat...but I'm fairly sure it still is free on sunday.

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:43 PM

Gobbler
  • Gobbler
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

ya free but not easy to get a lot

Posted 15 September 2008 - 01:35 PM

Chisiang
  • Chisiang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

always full on Sunday as ah kong and ah ma like to go redstar to makan breakfast. half the lower floors are for season parking. Reached top floor no parking must do 10 point u turn
[/fun]

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:31 PM

D_bergkam
  • Premium member
    D_bergkam
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

any bros know the height limit to this carpark?

Come On You Gunners

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:56 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

any bros know the height limit to this carpark?

How tall are you? How tall is your car?

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:47 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

That carpark Sunday free ah? 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:02 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

That carpark Sunday free ah? 

According to parkopedia who get their data from Wilson Parking (who operate the carpark): No.

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 3.00.29 AM.png

According to HDB (who appointed Wilson to operate the carpark): Yes

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 3.00.53 AM.png

So - I dunno. Just drive down and see lor...

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:26 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I don't go there on Sundays.

Maybe those who do can share.  :a-m1212:

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:30 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I find red star over rated.

Go ban heng better for dim sum
Eug1388 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:31 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I used to like the dim sum buffet at Excelsior hotel... Heard its not so good anymore..

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:35 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ban Heng is not bad. There is even dim sum buffet.  [:p]

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:40 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ban Heng is not bad. There is even dim sum buffet. [:p]

Yah the dimsum buffet is fresh and nice

Red star in my last visit is like not fresh, the prawn not chewy type

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:40 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Yah the dimsum buffet is fresh and nice

Red star in my last visit is like not fresh, the prawn not chewy type

Maybe you go there too late?

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:43 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I used to like the dim sum buffet at Excelsior hotel... Heard its not so good anymore..

This one nvr try but since u say not good then i dont bother to try lol

I think u go crystal jade restaurants or even soup restaurant for dim sum is better than going to red star.

Another old school restaurant is beng hiang. I find the food so so still prefer my cheap and affordable ban heng hehe

Maybe you go there too late?

Lunch time. But the pushing cart is an experience. Not many restaurants are doing that nowadays unless u go hk

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:45 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This one nvr try but since u say not good then i dont bother to try lol

I think u go crystal jade restaurants or even soup restaurant for dim sum is better than going to red star.

Another old school restaurant is beng hiang. I find the food so so still prefer my cheap and affordable ban heng hehe
Lunch time. But the pushing cart is an experience. Not many restaurants are doing that nowadays unless u go hk

Lunchtime is considered very late.

People going Red Star to eat is as early as 8 am from what I have heard.

But I never tried this early before because I hardly wake up so early on weekends.  :XD:

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:08 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Red star sucks.
Mkl22 and Blueray praised this

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:20 AM

Scion
  • Scion
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

nbz.. people asking parking info becomes a discussion about dim sum :D

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:21 AM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Red Star got strong mouldy smell..
Food and svc sucks as per se..
Dim sum for me will be only at Imperial Teasure Nanbei Rest. at Taka 5th floor...

Edited by Freeder, 26 November 2017 - 09:23 AM.

RH1667, Uncle2, AltisOwner, Mercs, Angcheek, Spring, Carbon82 and 1 other member praised this

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:24 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nbz.. people asking parking info becomes a discussion about dim sum :D

Why care about the parking when the restaurant standard is about the same as a kopitiam dim sum?

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Parking, free, MSCP, Star, Chin and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users