Aggressive Sunny Driver

Adrianli

Nothing wrong. Maybe he rushing for reservist. Its always good to have loyalist like him protecting our country while our foreign talents do their jobs and collect salary safely.

The script sound familiar, like this;

Nissan : I know I was in the wrong but I did not see the taxi anyway I apologies.

But the taxi should not have horned at me and sped up, overtake me. What is he trying to show?

This road looks like Bukit Timah Rd, is it?

Neutral Newbie

Hmm

Upon seeing the video, it seems that the sunny was trying to avoid the BMW that cut into lane 2 from lane 1 and braked so the sunny had to avoid the BMW thus turning to lane 1 which the taxi then had to avoid the sunny..

There is more than enough space for the sunny to stop behind the BMW on lane 2. He wanted to filter to lane 1 and did it aggressively. I have the full length b4 n after video. [sly]

If the Taxi wana lodge a complaint with TP, I'll gladly hand over the whole video. But on the other hand, I hate Taxi drivers too. [laugh] Thatz why I keep a distance from them when I am behind them. [laugh]

tats one hell of a crazy driver! [hur]

looks like must haf side cameras too to deter such pple.

why not send in the video against the sunny driver? he/she needs to be taught a lesson

The Taxi driver avoided him and cut him back

his lane.

What I see is that the Sunny is cornering

and went out of course.

I presume he didnt did that on purpose

looking at his course.

That Double white line is to prevent

vehicles from outside to cut lanes

and turn right. Which is where the Taxi

overtook him on the inside.

Nothing wrong. Maybe he rushing for reservist. Its always good to have loyalist like him protecting our country while our foreign talents do their jobs and collect salary safely.

hur.gif u r mad

The taxi was in front of me on lane 1 all the way from Adam Rd junction till ACS Baker Rd where the incident happen. The taxi was merely travelling with the traffic and suddenly this Sunny wana knock him off course.

Newton's first law: law of inertia - An object that is in motion will not change its velocity (accelerate) until a net force acts upon it. [laugh]

The double white line there is to prevent vehicles exiting ACS Baker Rd to cut across all three lanes to turn rite to Balmoral Rd or U-turn to Bukit Timah Rd.