Any Nissan Qashqai reviews?

Jeff3tan

Was considering this model when i was shopping around... Some main issues which held me back...

1) Pricing too close to CR-V & Rav4 considering it's smaller

2) Rear-seat is not suitable for people >1.7m tall (my head hit the roof if i would to sit up straight)

3) No steering controls... Even a Vios or City had it...

4) It's sold much cheaper in UK, that's why it's popular, but too pricey here (Not exactly value for money)

5) Comes with 2 airbags, instead of the 5 stars rating based on 6 airbags

Edited by Wintersonata
↡ Advertisement

Suzuki Grand Vitara quite value for money if resale market and interior built quality not a concern to you. For the 2 litres, somehow find the cabin sound proof quite decent.

It does not have electronic side mirror fold, no auto mirror if i not wrong, but with that price tag, all this features become not necessary.

TAKE NOTE, the new GV come with 4 disk brakes which the current model don't have!! and it just sell at $2K extra.

Err....Took a peek at the GV OMV it seems like it is over price leh!

as in the OMV is 14 K compared to the rest in the 20s

Is that a concern if u are interested in re-sale value?

I'm not sure am I quoted correctly or not but one with that OMV, comes to re-sale got noting left leh. [:/]

U are right about the price.

Just got a call from my agent this evening, the Qashqai price had gone up to 89K

It cost more than the CR-V now.

It seems like there is a demand for it thus TCM has up the price.

Wow... Looks like I bought my ride at a good price... Paid $82k for it... On a side note, just saw another Qashqai Fire Copper Premium on the road this evening at Woodlands [:)]

Yes really, but really overprice for a MPV catergory due to the tight space.....

Nice looking dash as of all VW, the rest really nothing to shout about.

My 2 cents.

Nowadays, with the revised car tax scheme, OMV doesn't play a big factor in determining the resale value of the car considering the PARF rebate now is only 75% (1-5 years old car).

A few thousand difference in OMV will translates to a small amount of difference. More importantly is the body value which is determined by the Brand and demand of the car.