Hong Kong: HK holiday - Where to go?

Creative_tec

If you have a budget you can try the Boy Scout Hotel

13222122.jpg

or if you prefer ladies like me you can try the Young women christian association

hong-kong.jpg

YMCA Salisbury I know, YWCA looks a bit weird though hahaha. Somemore is guest house, reminds me of this place:

new-chung-king-mansion.jpg

2011525144252chungkingmansions_lg1.png

SQ having offer. I booked Liao for January . Yung Kee Wah Lai Liao ah.....

Thanks for the tip bro! Jan and Feb also good for me, gonna check out SQ!

Bro, your pics are really tempting. Make me check prices for HK in Dec, but the hotels are really expensive  [rolleyes]

Hotels in HK are never cheap esp if you stay in good location. Unless you dont mind stay further away from TST or HK island area, then you might able to get cheaper hotel.

wah i went there jiak dim sum before

didn’t realise their wet market price is almost similar to restaurant promo price liao

after that meal, i’d rather go for restaurant dim sum when promo time

• Praise 7

Correct, nowadays aircon in sg like no need money de, they full blast the aircon no matter what time of the day. Except the train during the morning peak hours, so hot and stuffy.

Though people here all very strong de, no need to wear jacket in cinema. Cause i always see people going to cinema in shorts and t-shirt, and some even in singlet. Even they are watching mid night show.

Try shaw jcube, its like a freezer, i normally wear shirt and jean only, only jcube i bring jacket lol

YMCA Salisbury I know, YWCA looks a bit weird though hahaha. Somemore is guest house, reminds me of this place:

new-chung-king-mansion.jpg

2011525144252chungkingmansions_lg1.png

Thanks for the tip bro! Jan and Feb also good for me, gonna check out SQ!

You don't want be a guest in a house full of women?

I guess its not for everybody.

:D

• Praise 1

Hotels in HK are never cheap esp if you stay in good location. Unless you dont mind stay further away from TST or HK island area, then you might able to get cheaper hotel.

Ya I stayed at L'Hotel Nina last time. A little bit further but very big nice room and toilet with 2 queen beds. I was given 74th floor. I paid only sgd90+.

5 mins walk to Tsuen Wan MTR and there's a shopping centre nearby.

I do not know the price now.

Elite, your us$100/meal Budget ...no worries de ð·

He worries la.

Cuz he brings 2 or 3 honkie xmms along. Sure bust the cap one.

Ya I stayed at L'Hotel Nina last time. A little bit further but very big nice room and toilet with 2 queen beds. I was given 74th floor. I paid only sgd90+.

Cheapest 5 star. Still ard 100 now depend on the season
  • Praise 2

I recommend AirBnB.

It is way cheaper than Hotel & stay in good location.  I have always stay around Tin Hau area previously whenever i go HK.

Tsuen Wan MTR is the last station along Tsuen Wan line le

• Praise 2

I recommend AirBnB.

It is way cheaper than Hotel & stay in good location. I have always stay around Tin Hau area previously whenever i go HK.

agree, if want to stay so far till Tsuen Wan area can look at Airbnb, more choices compare to downtown that can hardly find airbnb.

agree, if want to stay so far till Tsuen Wan area can look at Airbnb, more choices compare to downtown that can hardly find airbnb.

Airbnb in HK is still cheaper than hotel room la.

I am comparing the rates of Butterfly Hotel with Airbnb.

Tsuen Wan is far from shopping belt but quite near to airport. There is another hotel called panda hotel at Tsuen Wan, price not expensive but room quite big also.

• Praise 1

Tsuen Wan is far from shopping belt but quite near to airport. There is another hotel called panda hotel at Tsuen Wan, price not expensive but room quite big also.

It is nearer to Disneyland and Lantau Island too.

I recommend AirBnB.

It is way cheaper than Hotel & stay in good location. I have always stay around Tin Hau area previously whenever i go HK.

Airbnb also not bad.
  • Praise 1

a lot of schools from singapore will stay there on their overseas excursion  [laugh]  [laugh]  

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 1

a lot of schools from singapore will stay there on their overseas excursion  [laugh]  [laugh]  

I know this panda hotel many tourists like to stay although location not say very good. But the hotel building itself already have one shopping mall, actually consider not say very ulu lo.