Electricity tariff hikes trend

Help1

so,

if price of crude oil goes up, they earn less

if price of crude oil goes down, they eran more

the bottomline is earn less or more but must earn... [thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement

if tariffs are so-called reviewed quarterly, then the july - sep period shld be the time when tariffs is at its highest cos crude hit record high in june...when they do the review again in Sep for Oct-Dec, shldn't review be based on weaker crude levels seen in Aug - Sep and hence be lower? I dun find any good reason to increase the tariffs any further...in fact, is bad enough they dun reduce it for Oct-Dec, let alone increase it! [shakehead][shakehead]

Another rise in cost? So sick of it..oil price is down but they will say is base on current stock pile which is price at a high last time.

U forgot the lights for F1 not cheap wor [laugh]

I heard it's 2000Watts per light, now anyone knows how many of that lights around the track? Who is paying huh? FIA subsidise? They ON the lights as early as 3pm or 1pm.

and btw, average how much is your bill?.. i dont know why, my bill seems on the high side every mth...

4-rm punggol, 3 person,

seldom on aircon,(sometimes not even once for the whole mth..)

use fans a lot...(2 while sleeping, 7-8hrs/day, plus another one maybe 3-4hrs/day)

day time from 1pm-7pm nobody at home on weekday,

do not cook,

weekend use slow cooker for my son porridge

use gas to boil water everyday (5-liter, once a day)(no electric kettle,etc..)

one 25L storage heater

item that on 24-hrs--> my hitachi fridge (new energy saving model)

use washing machine (top load) 2 or 3 tims a week..

iron shirt, 1hr every week....

40' lcd tv, watch tv 3-4 hours/day.

and my bill every mth is around $120/mth... [sweatdrop]

My electricity bill is around 140-150/mth...this is excluding water, gas, waste disposal and etc...and mine's only a 3rm flat with only one bedroom using aircon...can't imagine another 22% increase from next month..total utilities including water, gas and other stuff will hit close to $300... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

but from my list, really nothing that suck electric leh but electricity still very high...

my sil also almost the same, 4-rm, and her bill always around $90-$100 only...seldom above $100.... [sweatdrop]

fridge is not big due to limited kitchen space... 365 liter only.....

slow cooker only use in weekend and not every weekend somemore..

storage heater also not that scary mah... only me, wife and son..

i suspect my 40" samsung LCD tv... wonder how much power consumption it swallow.... i cant seems to find the numbers....anyone happen to have the numbers?.. [shakehead]

almost everyday..this is still no reason....few yrs back most pple's avg electricity bills was around tat level even when pple on avg have two bedrooms using aircon everyday...and I dun switch it on tat long...only when Iam sleeping...last yr when I stayed in 5 room flat and also on aircon in one bedroom, the bills was around the same level as of now and Iam now staying in 3room flat...you guys can see how much the electricity had increased up to in the space of 1 yr... [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement