Search
sscus sports seats

• Search this thread
47 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:23 PM

Gokiburi
  • Gokiburi
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any Bros fitted the above sport seats? What's the damage like for 2 including installation? Any good Shop to recco for this job?

Edited by BabyBlade, 02 June 2014 - 02:57 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:39 PM

Circuit
  • Circuit
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

sscus ...used to use them.
quite good in terms of built.. but will nv be compare comfort to recaro those.
and its good for medium and small size built guys.

malaysia u get abt 1/2 price of wat u paying in sing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one motorist killed on the road, whole family sob to death....
think before u speed...

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:42 PM

Gokiburi
  • Gokiburi
    Clutched

Install in M'sia you mean? Which workshop you think is good for this job?

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:06 PM

Circuit
  • Circuit
    5th Gear

hmmm i fogot the address liao.. its easy if u know malaysia roads...

after city square go straight down ,keep right.
then the main road pass the car wash , straight down... towards carfourr...

once u pass the tanman sentosa keep going stragght... pass recaro car acessories shop...
till u see the tyres poster on top... look out left...

look out left side... before cafourr...
they are old old shop houses.....

the SSCUS shop out side jus put banners niah.. not v obvious.... but is by the road...
they supply to singapore shops... SSCUS jb agent
i got my EP ... at 350 SGD with install and rails.... fully done up per seat. i only do one.. if two still can neg...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
think before u speed...

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:13 PM

Gokiburi
  • Gokiburi
    Clutched

I see. So its about $700/seat in SG?

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:29 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

VIP Seating SDN. BHD
No 20 Jalan Cemperia
Kg. Baru Pandan
81100 Johor Bahru

this is the shop the bro mentioned, installed my star for a pair with railing only 500 odd. singapore will be at least 200 more

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:58 PM

Heckers
  • Heckers
    Clutched

actually no, in singapore sell for between 600-800 per pair depending on the model...

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:08 PM

Cashgoh
  • Premium member
    Cashgoh
    Clutched

curious to ask... for bucket seat is there any size... cause my butt size quite big scared change already very uncomfortable....

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:14 PM

Gokiburi
  • Gokiburi
    Clutched

SGD500 for a pair? dat sounds good, which model u installed bro?

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:14 PM

Circuit
  • Circuit
    5th Gear

depends ...
urs got install and sports rails.?

mine is everything installed....

anyway i bought is the highest spec one with lumber adjuster
think before u speed...

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:15 PM

Circuit
  • Circuit
    5th Gear

SSCUS is using a single mould for all seats... thus u hav to try then u know if u can use.

no try no use....

bigger built... i find recaros for big build butts :)
think before u speed...

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:22 PM

Gokiburi
  • Gokiburi
    Clutched

Which shop does it this rate 600-800/pair? care to share?

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:02 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

no specific sizes but some model are bigger in size.

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:04 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

i'm using star model . they have a website u can do a search

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:09 PM

Heckers
  • Heckers
    Clutched

you can check at fabulousX the last time i checked that was the price quoted depending on the model,...including installationa and rails...

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:12 PM

Gokiburi
  • Gokiburi
    Clutched

thanx man!

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:46 PM

Gokiburi
  • Gokiburi
    Clutched

The price you were quoted is 1 pc or for 2? Just came back from FabulousX and was quoted SGD700 for 1 including installation. Sorry for the newbie qn

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:59 PM

B0ss
  • Premium member
    B0ss
    3rd Gear

Actually, if you have the time to spare, you can seriously consider going to JB to install the seats.

I went to get several quotations in Singapore. After doing some homework, I went over to JB to install my new semi-bucket seats (come with custom railings). The cost savings pretty much outweigh the time and effort spent. Moreover, it's the same model I was looking for in SGP.

Workmanship quite good...

P/s: Some shops in SGP do offer pretty reasonable prices for aftermarket seats. You need to browse around and compare prices for a while... wink.gif

Edited by B0ss, 07 October 2008 - 06:02 PM.

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:21 PM

Gokiburi
  • Gokiburi
    Clutched

Currently browsing through accessory shops before deciding. Concorde sells SSCUS seats as well, but have not pop by to see the price before installation yet

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:47 PM

Shitcar
  • Shitcar
    1st Gear

Silent Have those brands.. saw it there at commonwealth once.. eh.. recommend Bridge Giass Low Max
Fujitsubo... Best for Lancer EX.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Recaro SR-4 Tom Cat Sport Seat

Recaro SR-4 Tom Cat Sport Seat  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Badieboy  |  1st Gear

Does its job very well

My car comes with stock Recaro SR-6. Simple chair, simple design, nice sporty black color. As I have a relatively small build, I fit into the chair perfectly. If you track or play with corners, this is the best seat for you, as it will hold y... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Sport Seat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users