SSCUS SPORTS SEATS

Gokiburi

Neutral Newbie

Currently browsing through accessory shops before deciding. Concorde sells SSCUS seats as well, but have not pop by to see the price before installation yet

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hi,

if i change my seats in JB(VIP Seating), would there b ani prob in clearing SG custom wit mi old seats in the car boot????

Thanks

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

nope, no prob... e custom officer even smiled and said, "change seats ar?? "

anyway, e JB shop told me he is e supplier for FabulousX thus, definitely cheaper....

i bought mine, Star @ 1300 ringgit with railings.... ard $550.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

VIP Seating SDN. BHD

No 20 Jalan Cemperia

Kg. Baru Pandan

81100 Johor Bahru

this is the shop the bro mentioned, installed my star for a pair with railing only 500 odd. singapore will be at least 200 more

I found VIP Seating SDN but address not in JB leh, in Melake.

19 Ground Floor, Jalan Batu Berendam Putra, Batu Berendam

75350 Melaka,

http://superpages.com.my/recreation/sports...-bhd-56994.html

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

they have few shops all over malaysia

I tried to search under M'sia map Jalan Cemperia or Kg. Baru Pandan but this 2 names return 0 result. [speechless]

Neutral Newbie

I tried to search under M'sia map Jalan Cemperia or Kg. Baru Pandan but this 2 names return 0 result. [speechless]

That's normal... haha

Actually, you will not miss it in JB. It's along the way to Jusco City

Neutral Newbie

Silent Have those brands.. saw it there at commonwealth once.. eh.. recommend Bridge Giass Low Max

if u thinking of getting sscus seats then get them in jb its abt SGD500 for the half leather. here u'll get the fabric once. if u like replicas then theres a shop in AMK autopoint selling them from SGD299 onwards. Forgot the address but its on the first floor. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Just wondering, will the shop in JB know how to bypass the airbag sensors? Because I'm driving a Civic and it has airbags in the stock seat...if i change, need to bypass the sensor....that's why i scared to go JB do because i dunno if they can bypass for me or not....anyone knows?

• Praise 1

Just wondering, will the shop in JB know how to bypass the airbag sensors? Because I'm driving a Civic and it has airbags in the stock seat...if i change, need to bypass the sensor....that's why i scared to go JB do because i dunno if they can bypass for me or not....anyone knows?

Personally I think they are quite competent, and you are not the first customer with this problem, as Civic are also pretty common in Malaysia.

In fact, most of the mechanics in Sg, are from JB. What they can do here, they can do the same in JB, imo.

• Praise 1

Personally I think they are quite competent, and you are not the first customer with this problem, as Civic are also pretty common in Malaysia.

In fact, most of the mechanics in Sg, are from JB. What they can do here, they can do the same in JB, imo.

I know...but still...better to be sure because i know alot of people do their rails at SG because of the airbag bypass...i've not heard of anyone doing it in JB that's why i ask...

They might kno but doesnt mean they have the correct adapter for it :)..better safe than sorry la..dowan to wast time going in then cannot do then come back to SG again....these days the jam quite bad leh ....

↡ Advertisement