Daihatsu Sirion / Toyota Passo (Part 2)

Rainbow

Neutral Newbie

Hi kangdrool,

What gearbox oil did sirion 1.5 use, reference to the specification . Any good recommendation , brand ?

↡ Advertisement

Hi kangdrool,

What gearbox oil did sirion 1.5 use, reference to the specification . Any good recommendation , brand ?

Manual I don't know, auto is Dexron III.

Neutral Newbie

Huh you gotta be kidding me right?

Subaru Impreza WRX cannot speed past a Mvyi? Did they replace the engine with a Ferrari one? [laugh]

The WRX definitely can speed past a Myvi. Just that they are shocked when they looked at the speedo. The Myvi is doing abt 180km/hr. haha ferrari engine cant even fit into its tiny engine bay lo. Most likely a KVET from YRV turbo ride.

Neutral Newbie

Any sirion owner have black sport kit front bumper willing to swap with non sport model bumper, labour and top up on my side, pls contact me 93831105 if u interested in the deal

Tks!!

Neutral Newbie

Any sirion owner have black sport kit front bumper willing to swap with non sport model bumper, labour and top up on my side, pls contact me 93831105 if u interested in the deal

Tks!!

Go boleh land and get la. Less than $250 sgd.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

i m really very tempted to install the grounding n the volt stab.. haha.. xin itchy itchy.. haha..6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by Ray7brian2

i m really very tempted to install the grounding n the volt stab.. haha.. xin itchy itchy.. haha..

You have Amp and powered ICE? If not then don't waste the money....make no difference in my opinion. Used to believe such but no more after reading tons of articles on the internet. Unless performance racing then maybe... ^_^

any kind folks noe where to replace the handbrake button for sirion 1.5 mt ? stockist ask me to indent, cost abt 300-400 for the whole handbrake replacement. ....gosh..... and also asked abt driveshafts, stockist say 1 side is 450....need few weeks den can get after indented.....zzzz

(edited)

U gotta go Youtube to dig out the video on how the WRX is trying to catch up with Mvyi on NSH. haha

Is this the one? Hmm the ride of WRX seem really hard.

But a Myvi at 160km/h? - Seems dangerous

Edited by Dinobros

Neutral Newbie

any kind folks noe where to replace the handbrake button for sirion 1.5 mt ? stockist ask me to indent, cost abt 300-400 for the whole handbrake replacement. ....gosh..... and also asked abt driveshafts, stockist say 1 side is 450....need few weeks den can get after indented.....zzzz

Bro your quote is from Sts? Cause the drive shafts sounds expensive

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

For model sirion, myvi or passo

I have a pair of used front and rear suspension to sell and a very good condition battery.

Selling at $100 for the lot.

U can PM me or contact be on 9645 8981 for fast deal.

both side leaking. got quoted in jb for 1 pair of recon drive shaft for 200sgd. workmanship 50rm. replaced my handbrake button for 18 rm. workmanship fees for engine mounting is 150 rm.

Neutral Newbie

for the hand brake button , go to any precsion engineering shop , get them to get the thread size for you and CNC one round stainless steel sus304 or above and make nice nice , the most 40-50 bucks , or if u know them , they charge less than 20 ,

↡ Advertisement