Daihatsu Sirion / Toyota Passo (Part 2)

Rainbow

Neutral Newbie
Wheels and tyres are the easiest. Go for a combo thats lighter than what you have, Lower FC plus better acceleration.

You can also run with a lighter weight oil and get rid of all unnecessary weight.

Driver should lose some weight too for better combination ! HAHA !

How have you been ! long time no see. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

To be honest, nothing from STS is cheap. They are the sole distributor for Daihatsu cars except for copen. Since Sirion is rather rare on SG roads, you'll expect their stuff to be x.

If you want genuine Daihatsu body kits which is exactly the same as Passo Racy, you can try HE XING located at Dunlop street at Serangoon little India. They are the distributors for Toyota, Daihatsu & Suzuki parts. There gotta keep in mind, the might or might not entertain you cause they supply replacement parts to workshop in bulks for car accidents. Parts aren't cheap.

thanks bro. Can feel difference even now between raining days and sunny days driving. Engine is more responsive and better FC if driving extensively during raining seasons.

[;)]

Wheels and tyres are the easiest. Go for a combo thats lighter than what you have, Lower FC plus better acceleration.

You can also run with a lighter weight oil and get rid of all unnecessary weight.

Driver should lose some weight too for better combination ! HAHA !

How have you been ! long time no see. [laugh]

Ahahahha, yeah that works too [:p]

Been back in sg since jan. Busy with work, but enjoying it totally.

Waiting to get a new car for myself so i can get back to doing what i like.... taking long drives [laugh]

Still owe gad a coffee session though. Haven't had much time to run around.

i'm also interested in CAI. Can share the details with me? Any danger with flood for sirion? thanks :)

The other interesting stuff i read about is the unichip q. seems like quite possible to extract additional 10+ ps.... any comments on this stuff?

my cai was done by alvin, contact number is in the previous sirion thread [;)]

so far so good with rainy days, the intake is just at the mouth of the "grill" and immediately after i fix it, it was raining heavily on the tpe, didnt open and see the filter but should be alright as its been raining heavily these few days and nothing has gone wrong yet.

I've ordered a lighten crank pulley from malaysia, hopefully will come next week... [sly]

no experience with unichip but please do up ur air intake and exhaust mod first before going for unichip..if not have to waste money retuning again.

Edited by Route

thanks bro. i did a search but didn't manage to find alvin's contact. could you pm it to me. appreciate you advice how much he charge. :P

Hi,

I'm thinking to getting a OPC Sirion 1.3A. went down to their road show at Marine Parade today but was quite disappointed. There is only 1 salesperson there and he's busy reading newspapers and simply bo chap [shakehead].

The ... HU for 1.5 sports a quite different from what I saw in the pictures.

Anyway, does anyone have a good SE to recommend ?

Thanks !

hi Condensation,

My wife and I were actually also served by a bo-chap SE at a roadshow. My wife didn't like his attitude, so we ditched him, and bought from this particular one who is strongly recommended by my colleague. Very friendly and patient fella.

Will PM you his contact shortly. Don't take my word for it, feel free to scrutinise him. No vested interest, just "song" to help this great guy promote his good service. :)

↡ Advertisement