To Malacca..

Robo

Just about 2+hrs drive. Non stop for me. [drivingcar]

If u wana to stop at the rest point, do reminber to

Park car head-into the lot and lock steering wheel.

↡ Advertisement

hahaha my virgin trip on NSHW, agree that must stop stop see see eat eat sxxt sxxt lor...

Thanks bros for the recommendation, will key those places in my GPS as part of the funs.thumbsup.gif

Food at rest stops are rubbish...but taking toilet break and walk around is good for everyone...driver and passengers.

Take it easy and enjoy it. That, I feel, should be the way for a road trip. My family and I have been going to such road trip several times a year for a long time.....we never ever rush and leave a lot of time for breaks when ever neccessary. [;)][;)]

Have fun. [thumbsup]

Hi, just to share with you with first trip up north 2 weeks ago. Btw I had gather lots of tips & info from bros here before my trip.

Saturday morning 7.30am reach Tuas and by the time I clear My custom is around 8.45am and after clearing the custom just park along the roadside and go for the toilet break which is within the custom area.

Before 11am I am in Melaka town without any stop in between, the driving was good for 2 continous hrs infact I can say I really enjoy driving the distances and these experience you will never get driving locally.

By not stopping we save time and our stomach for a wholesome lunch once we reach Melaka.

Thanks bro for the info.

Think u must be driving at high speed in order to reach within 2 hrs.sweatdrop.gif

This is my first trip there and yes the advices, infors and tips here are really great.

Am is looking forward to my coming trip this month end with my family. thumbsup.gif

remember the advise from bro her.

Makota is the worst hotel which i ever stay even worse than the budget hotel which i stay during one of my trip to malacca

I just came back from staying at Makota, many complaint.

1)water are yellow for both kitchen and toilet

2)toilet bowl cannot flush

3)toilet door cannot lock

4)one of the room cannot lock and close

5)dirty and rusty

6)worse are the service

Me: can i request for another 2 more pillow

HK: no problem, will arrange to sent to you

[sleeping] wait long long also nvr see a shadow

so i called them up again, this time another HK lady ans

Me: Hello, i had requested for 2 pillow 4 hour ago but did not recve it.

HK:cannot 2 pillow as today full house (like real, car park are not even 20% full)

Me:ok pls sent 1no instead

HK: (she slammed down the phone before i finished talking)

[furious]

in the end, i had to make my 3rd call which was pick up by another housekeeper before i receive my request...

Let me tell you, for the first quater of the journey I am driving like max 100kmh and as you drive on you will feel like it is so slow and then I step it up abit to around 110 ~ 120kmh for the rest of the journey.

For my return trip at one point I even reaches 150+kmh but I dont feel comfortable, so ease off to within the 120kmh. So my advice is drive within the speed you feel comfortable with and dont speed excessively.

Have a safe and wonderful trip and I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I did. [thumbsup]

checkout this restaurant

198-199 Taman Melaka Raya.Off Jalan Bandar Hilir.7500 Melaka Tel:-06-2831966.

Drive all the way straight down from Ayer Keroh Exit .... past Jonker area... past Equatorial Hotel.... go straight down...

As the cars become lesser in a row of shop houses ... its on the right hand side of the road at a corner..

Lots of Singaporean there...

have fun

Nonya cake shop if you are keen

72 Jalan Tengkera.Pantai 2 75200 Melaka / tel:-06-2847209 .

checkout this restaurant

198-199 Taman Melaka Raya.Off Jalan Bandar Hilir.7500 Melaka Tel:-06-2831966.

Drive all the way straight down from Ayer Keroh Exit .... past Jonker area... past Equatorial Hotel.... go straight down...

As the cars become lesser in a row of shop houses ... its on the right hand side of the road at a corner..

Lots of Singaporean there...

have fun

Nonya cake shop if you are keen

72 Jalan Tengkera.Pantai 2 75200 Melaka / tel:-06-2847209 .

ditto, thks bro......... [thumbsup]

Hi ..To those who have stayed in Holiday Inn Melaka b4,

I like to check if the Deluxe Room in Holiday Inns, is of which bed configuration?

a. Two Single Beds

b. Two Double Beds

Please advise...if possible.

Thanks you..

↡ Advertisement