• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 50 praises

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:03 AM

Beaver
  • Premium member
    Beaver
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys,

Can recommend some good and free software to download for editing mp3 songs ? That is like to cut certain portion of the songs away.

Thanks in advance !

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:29 AM

Xspace
  • Xspace
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Audacity - http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Edited by Xspace, 12 October 2008 - 09:29 AM.

Please follow the signature guidelines.

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:46 AM

Deathism
  • Deathism
    4th Gear
    Author Image

ditto with regards to audacity..

its a very good software..been using it for a few years now..

it can most definitely trim songs..in fact u can do a multi track mixdown to a single mp3 file..

but u need the plug-in which is free..

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:51 AM

Listing
  • Listing
    Clutched
    Author Image

Yes audacity is a good and free software. You can use it to cut short songs to upload to your phone as ringtone.

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:28 AM

Xmenfreak2
  • Xmenfreak2
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Yup agree.. I myself using audacity... Great software... wink.gif

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:27 PM

Beaver
  • Premium member
    Beaver
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Guys !! thanks for the recommendation. Will try them out ! Thx again !

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:46 AM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    6th Gear
    Author Image

New car doesn't have CD player.

How do I download music from internet onto thumb drive to use in place of CD player in car.

I've tried youtube to MP3 but it doesn't appear to be stereo when on thumb drive.

Am I using the wrong youtube convertor or is there a better way?

There is no law without enforcement

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:15 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

https://www.google.c...st mp3 download

Still2016 and Neutrino praised this
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:18 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How do I download music from internet onto thumb drive to use in place of CD player in car.

I've tried youtube to MP3 but it doesn't appear to be stereo when on thumb drive.

Probably old music or original music from youtube isnt stereo.

Best to listen with ear phone before u download from youtube. Make sure it works on both earphone
Neutrino praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:27 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

no point helping ppl who cannot help themselves

Still2016 and ins1dious praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:37 AM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    5th Gear
    Author Image

For YT, I use keepvid or mp4 to mp3 converter. The latter works better for me for better sound quality.

I use to rip my CDs to MP3s using WMP. Not sure if you can do that now.

If you are using Android, there are a few apps that you can try. Most die fairly quickly due to IP controls.

Finally, climb mountain if you want tons of discography in your library.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:49 AM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    6th Gear
    Author Image

For YT, I use keepvid or mp4 to mp3 converter. The latter works better for me for better sound quality.

I use to rip my CDs to MP3s using WMP. Not sure if you can do that now.

If you are using Android, there are a few apps that you can try. Most die fairly quickly due to IP controls.

Finally, climb mountain if you want tons of discography in your library.

Thanks.

I'm OK in Singapore because the rajo is fine.

But on trips to Malaysia the rajo drops out so need music from CD or thumb drive.

Six full CDs generally works for me driving in Malaysia.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 12:06 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I stopped listen to rajo for a long time unless my wife switch it on.

All my music is either on IPOD or IPHONE.

Since my car in 2006, i have been using IPOD to listen to music even though respective cars only got cassette tape.

By the way, i don't download.  I rip CD.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:35 PM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

well, Audiocity is my current fav app for editing music

for those on win8 and above, the windows media player can now rip music as well if you are planning to get from CD.

other wise, YT music is good enough for me. just need to ensure we pick the HD MTV to convert. the quality usually is a little better.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:47 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This is a problem with lumping new topics with old topics.

My request for youtube to MP3 has got lost and answers are no longer specific.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:58 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You might be better off finding the answers yourself than asking here.

:D  

RadX praised this
The Secret to Happiness
is to Simplify and
not to Multiply.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:06 PM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

This is a problem with lumping new topics with old topics.

My request for youtube to MP3 has got lost and answers are no longer specific.

LoL... dun be angry la
to find MP3, YT is the best liow. 
the alternative that i used to go to was findmp3 dot org

that was another one, beemp3s dot org

but i like the HD youtube converts better.

do a google with key words "download youtube mp3" and the first link is the one i usually use for the conversion.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:23 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There's a few levels of laziness.

First level is too lazy to google.

Second level is too lazy to try other methods after trying one method (despite the fact there are probably multiple different type of converters out there).

Jamesc and ins1dious praised this

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:32 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

There's a few levels of laziness.

First level is too lazy to google.
Second level is too lazy to try other methods after trying one method (despite the fact there are probably multiple different type of converters out there).

Sadly some cannot be taught

Well let them be

As I said in my other Thread, din know mcf is the new Google

You know to start a thread takes me abt a min w the club clicking and the 3 phrases n what hv u

W google 3s.....

Well, Guess some ppl too free with their time and hv nothing else to do
Jamesc and Lala81 praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:57 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sadly some cannot be taught

Well let them be

As I said in my other Thread, din know mcf is the new Google
You know to start a thread takes me abt a min w the club clicking and the 3 phrases n what hv u

W google 3s.....

Well, Guess some ppl too free with their time and hv nothing else to do

There's also probably multiple websites who already specifically answer this question. There's probably even a top 10 list for FLV to MP3 converters   [laugh]

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users